xisto Community
Lyon2

China Denies Hacking The Pentagon US official said the Pentagon this for a fact

Source: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2007/sep/04/china.usa

Besides the fact that China today dismissed accusations that its military hacked into Pentagon computers (calling the claim "cold war" thinking, with somewhat the reason on their side besides the fact that it is very likely to be truth, like you can see in the news source, after reading the article, and according to the FT, a senior US official said the Pentagon had pinpointed or tracked the exact origin of the attack as well as aother official also told that the China PLA Hackers were/was responsible, but he is not the truth himself nor the other official, they are just people, you can beleave them or not, i just beleave that this can be very likely the truth nonetheless.

PLA Hackers = Chinese People's Liberation Army Hackers

In the attack against the Pentagon, the FT said, hackers from several locations in China spent several months probing the Pentagon system before overcoming its defences. The Pentagon was forced to take down the network for more than a week during the attacks.

The German chancellor, Angela Merkel, has also raised similar concerns about Chinese hackers infecting German government ministries with spying programs.

George Bush is meeting Hu Jintao (the Chinese president) tomorrow in advance of the Apec summit of Pacific rim leaders.

This is becoming very interesting news, at least for me, i love to see the americans against the chinese, i am sure they will not attack China so easily like they invade and murdered undreds and even thousands like they killed in Iraque and afeganistan, but that is my opinion of course, anyway, China has a huge army of solders and weapons of really mass destruction, and they have a lot of new and modern technology, so things will not end up in a war.

Do you find this interesting like i do? Say your thoughts and opinions on this matter/news.

Edited by Lyon2 (see edit history)

If China continues intentionally poisoning pet food, toothpaste, et cetera...sending us exploding car tires...blah, blah, blah....AND trying to hack into our military's network? Well...it'll take a heck of a lot more than a standing army of 300 million to keep us out of their butt cracks.

About the Chinese launching an offensive...the only problem that U.S. would find when dealing with the oncoming hordes of Chinese troops would be to find enough bullets to shoot them all.

I find it interesting that the Chinese would hack the Pentagon. Of course the Chinese government will deny that. A war between China and the US is pretty far off imo. The Chinese need the US to buy its cheap goods, and the US need the cheap goods and workers, like barbie dolls from Mattel :P

Nothing serious will come of this. THE PLA will just get a slapped wrist, thats all. There will be no big war against china and america, unless america gets more countries to join NATO. Otherwise they have no chance against china, also potential allies with russia.

I think China hacked pentagon. China is big country and they have many hackers I think. Yea Pentagon is Pentagonbut nobody is perfect. If China not hacked Pentagon then Why Pentagon is trying to get this incident cold.If there can be someone who can make something for world it will be China..And if they want secret documentsthey can steal them from Pentagon. No way to block this trained hackers which are trained every day from theiryoung age.Then Pentagon please tell true and dont block true informations.

I do not trust the China government nor the China PLA Hackers or just the PLA normal people, i just do not have a bit of trust in them, why, pretty simple, China government are comunists, i do not trust a comunist, is that simple, and their way of doings things is not the democratic way, it is the tirany way, and here in Europe, we just hate tirans and comunists.I really just hope the China PLA Hackers and the China government are not the same, i mean, that they are not working togheter to spy on the USA and Europe, they do have the Crackers to invade any computer connected to the net or not, anyway, i think the USA and Europe should be prepared for attacks trough computers, that is just the word i want to finish with, be prepared.

China says they didnt, The US says they did. Bill Clinton says he didnt inhale. Can we say war of words? With Computers now a days and tracking, I feel sure we know just who did what and when.