xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
YungOdo

If You Had 24 Hours To Live..

Have to agree, tough one.. but I'd have to say travelling the World. I may have visited parts of Asia and the USA/Canada already, but would really like to visit parts of europe such as France, Greece, Italy, Ireland and even England. The later 2 have a strong sporting culture and all, even though England tends to lose a lot :P. But the countries I already visit, the big ones (by size) there are other parts of your world I wouldnt mind visiting, eg San Franscisco, Vancouver, and Miami for example. Also parts of Asia, eg Japan, and Kuala Lumpur.Apart from travelling, maybe go for a drive around the place, or even in the bush.

That really is a tough one... at first, I was going to say 'spend my savings and go somewhere far away that I'd never been before', but then thinking about it a little more, I don't think that I'd want to waste away my last few hours waiting at the airport or in an airplane.... that would be more like something I would do if there was maybe one month left.Instead if all I had was 24 hours... I'd want to get all of my family together and just stay with them, talk, have a little fun, eat a nice meal... and tell them all those things that I wish I'd told them over the years. Though I'd try not to cry, I'm sure that I would be crying. I hope that I'm never faced with making that kind of decision down the road. It would be a really hard one to deal with.

Well.. If i had 24 hours to live and had the powers to stop time, :) I would stop time :D and then fufill my hopes and dreams like go on a private jet and fly all around the world :P and to have a wonderful holiday. Restart time, and spent the last 24 hours with my family :DBut if i didnt have the powers to stop time, I would fufill my hopes and dreams and go on a holiday around the world and spend time with my family; shopping, games, sports, etc. etc. :)

I would not like too travel, as many of you want too. You can't get really far in 24 hours, and I would not prefer to spend most of my last hours and a stinky plane. I would simply hang out with my family, my loved ones. Eat good food and have a great laugh together. I would spend time with my animals, and draw a last - final drawing.

I would go to a quiet stretch of windy beach, pop on my earphones with Lord of the Rings' soundtrack or Bob Dylan's songs, and simply sit there and read the whole collection of Calvin and Hobbes. And maybe a water color painting of the sea...

I'd have to go sky diving again, I first did it on holiday in New Zealand when I was 12 (now 14) and it was truly amazing, your feet dangling above the ground, buildings looking like ants at 22000 feet high, defiantly a do again, then spend the rest of the time with my girlfriend =]. Either that or go look for some miracle cure for my die-in-24-hour-diesese.

Ok if you was facing 24 hours to live where would you go or what would you do?..from start to end that you would wanna accomplish before your time is up..

Well in 24 hours you can't really do anything special so let's suppose it were about a week or something around that. I've got alot I may want to do before I rest in peace... I'd like to visit Italy, Dubai, some really great touristic sites of my country (Lebanon), Brazil (I'd like to see the Rio Carnival), Hawaii, Turkey, Greece, Switzerland... and many other place that aren't on my mind right now. Also, I'd like to try sky diving, I really think it's a crazy thing to do and if something went wrong and I died it's okay, I'm dying soon anyway so it won't make any difference :D I'd like to try mountain climbing too, it's a tough challenge and I'd really enjoy that! Also I'd like to spend a whole day on a sandy beach because I like the beach alot, and then at night go have some crazy beach party with all my friends and beloved ones. And of course I'd try to settle all my problems and make sure no one holds grudges on me because I wouldn't like it that someone is bothered by me and I prefer that everyone is contented with me.... Too much to think of right now, that's enough I guess :D

Hmm interesting question. But some problems also. Like can you do anything you like and not worry about money and stuff like that ? lol Coz you would not want to leave debt to your family. Anyways i think i would like to take my Son to watch his first Manchester United game. Maybe a day out at Old Trafford meet the players look around the ground and then watch a game. Then Take my Wife out maybe fly on a jet fighter plane to Spain where we got married. This may not sound too good to some people but to me it does. There is lots more i would like to do but i cant think of the top of my head right now.

I would get all my money, donate some to charity and family, then get into an airplane and go skydiving, but before I am about to jump I will get the bag of money, open it and tip it all out so it gets spread out and float to the ground, then I would take off my vest and jump as I am so I die falling out of the plane. But probably close my eyes and just imagine I am GOD and I can do whatever I like before I slam into the ground. Hope I don't land on someones house... eww

Donate money to charity like many others would do, then spend it doing all the hobbies i like. A number of em involved, like wakeboarding, walking and even taking photos of favourite things. In some cases jump onboard for a ride.