xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
YungOdo

Halloween (2007)

Posted Image

Is this supposed to be the remake of the original? Some ppl say they liked it and it was

a good movie and others where dissapointed saying it was a bad remake, im a big fan

of horror movies.. has anyone seen this movie yet?

lol :P uh yup its in the movie sect right? i take it you dont watch movies that much but ya its a horror movie about a psychotic murderer (michael myers) which was originally a 1978 classic.. and i think holloween is October 31 if im not mistakin

Posted Image

Is this supposed to be the remake of the original? Some ppl say they liked it and it was

a good movie and others where dissapointed saying it was a bad remake, im a big fan

of horror movies.. has anyone seen this movie yet?

Yes its a remake, and people wouldn't know a good remake if they asked to direct it themselves, because Zombie finally brought this franchse back from the dead. Yes I saw it opening night and I gave my review here

Yes Halloween is on October 31st BWAHAHAHA.

If it is a remake it makes sense that it's not numbered but why didn't they just number it anyway? It would make it so much less confusing... Did they run out of numbers or something, or were the too embarrassed to call it Halloween 28 or whatever number they're up to. Now how are you going to tell the difference if your referring to the original or the new Halloween? The fact that the title of this thread had to have 2007 written next to it to explain which sequel it was is just terrible.

Edited by alex7h3pr0gr4m3r (see edit history)

i have not seen it, but i heard it wasnt too good, i really should get to seeing it. its a bummer i heard it wasnt good too, because i really was hoping for it to be. i do not like any of the old ones, i hated them. one of the main reasons was Jamie Lee Curtis though. i do not like her at all. p.s. well she was ok in the Freaky Friday remake.

yeah its the remake of the new one for those of you that havent seen this film i highly recommend you go and see it!its abit more goaryer more blood and stuff in this one and it tells the story line better in this one that what it did in the other halloweens 1-9 or how ever many there is lol if anyone wants to watch it try http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ or http://www.alluc.ee/ it should be on atleast one of them websites and its most likly on http://www.alluc.ee/

Edited by hyett (see edit history)