xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
YungOdo

Allow Me To Introduce Myself

Hello world! i go by the name "cash" im 17 from new jersey..i like music, anime, sports, games, females and just having fun and acting crazy at times... uh i mainly goto school and just hang out with friend and im on a basketball team i found out about Xisto about two weeks ago on google looking for good hosting for my site and i think that this is the best available no doubt about it..so hopefully i can get a account here soon and i also plan on stayin active here :P yeperr

Hello Cash Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Nice intro. Sounds like you will make a fine addition to our family here at Trap 17. You have come to the right place for reliable free no-ads hosting. People here are friendly and helpful. Just follow the rules and you will have hosting in no time. Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits. So far you are doing fine. You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17. Good Luck! and see you around the boards. :P

All I have to say is welcome to the Xisto, and since this is a late introduction because your already hosted I won't go through my usual follow the rules and stuff routine. So enjoy your hosting and posting and see you in the forums.

Hey there and welcome to Xisto.com! You have made the best decision when it comes to choosing free web-hosting! I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to our wonderful community and wish you the best of luck on your future site. I hope that once your site is completed you choose to share it with us. See ya around in the forums!