xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
YungOdo

Madden 08?

i know its been out for a minute but i havent had the time to play it yet i might buy it for xbox or ps3I know somebody has it Post your opinions on it here i just want to know what yall thought of it.

What I thought about it

Until I finish the season (4 weeks left) I would have to say that this is the most butched version of madden football ever, franchise mode is non existing, madden got replaced by a radio announcer, the only good thing is they finally got rid of that madden card system. Thats just on the PS3 version and so I don't know what they did with the xbox or the PS2 version if it like that or did EA spend more quality time on one version (xbox).

Graphics wise, it was hell of a lot better.Gameplay wise, I don't know.I personally hate Madden because of the AI and Unrealistic timesThe AI is just too pumped, I figured out by laying TOO much of Madden what everything was wrong with it.If your a superstar and your a backup QB when you go for a FG your kicker will MISS, yes MISS even extra points! Doesn't matter if your kicker is like a 99, the computer sets it to random so most likely you will miss.Somehow the other team seems to always find a small fking hole no matter how small it is and get somewhere big.Somehow the comps HB ALWAYS gets at least 5-6 yards.MY blocking sucks, missed blocks just completly dodging it not even touching it and etc.The only running plays that work on the computer are Counter Plays(don't ask me why, but everytime you use a Counter play against the computer, the computer doesn't automatically jump. If you use a normal play the computer will jump foward on the spot)DRAW plays NEVER work for me, I always get hit in the backfield or get maybe a yard.When your a Super Star, what side your on SUCKS HORRIBLY.Personally I wish Madden would actually make their game more realistic, but I have yet to find it.But I guess its a matter of opinion.

Edited by Punisher12 (see edit history)