xisto Community
Soviet

Man Pulls 328 Ton Train With His Teeth

Posted Image

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (AHN) - Beating his own world record, a 41-year-old Malaysian man dragged three train coaches 2.8 meters (9 feet) using only his teeth.

Rathakrishnan Velu, nicknamed "King Tooth" pulled a seven-coach, 328 tonne train using a steel rope clenched in his mouth along tracks at a railway station in Kuala Lumpur.

The train-man currently holds a 2003 Guinness World Record for pulling a train weighing 260.8 tonnes at a distance of 4.2 metres. His current record also marks Malaysia's 50th year of nationhood.

The feat was being submitted to the Guinness World Records, his manager, Anna Chidambar said.

"As a Malaysian, I am proud to have been able to break the world record, especially at a time when we are celebrating the country's Merdeka Day," Velu told Malaysian news agency Bernama.

However, he was disappointed for not achieving his target of covering 4.2 metres. He now hopes to attempt another record breaking feat in December.

Also known as Raja Gigi, the dare devil says he works upon an Indian form of meditation exercises and jaw training to build up his strength. He pulled the train in the first attempt.

Velu made three attempts to pull the coaches along the track before settling on his 2.8-metre haul.

What so you think about this awesome man who have teeth from god :P:D ??

It must be really hard to pull train from one place and harder to make it with teeth.

I don't know how people like this make can do it. I'm still reading news about this and reading it with my opened mouths.

But you just can see what people can do with their teeth and other parts of body to make a Guinness world record.

Man that guy must drink a lot of milk, probably three gallons a day. Of course you can't just say that the teeth did all the work. He must have one strong body to be able to get the train moving and also some deep rooted teeth. I can't imagine how much time of working out and stuff he did before hand. I wonder if he started small by like pulling toy cars, then real cars, then the engine of a train and then adding a car every few months. He's crazy despite the fact.

Wow,

This guy definitely must have had some freaky diet as a kid :P .

he started small by like pulling toy cars, then real cars, then the engine of a train and then adding a car every few months

HA HA That is creepy man, plain creepy. Well I guess he does not have to worry about self defense at least. I guess it is an achievement to do what he did though. Another addition to people pulling heavy things with various appendages. :D

That is amazing, imagine just how strong he must me to be able to do that.He must have the strongest teeth of the world!People can do amazing things sometimes, i just wish they concentrate their strenght to something good for all and not just to show off.

It's cool i guess but... :/ not very practical lol. If there were money involved i could understand why he might do it... but a lot of those guiness world records seem pointless. Like this one, lol. I'd be afraid of breaking my teeth :) Owowowow.

Hahahahaha that is the most random thing ever... I guess it would work because there isn't much friction on a train track and what little there is gets taken care of with the rolling of the wheels, so as long as you pull over a really long time building up speed very slowly it COULD work, but this whole thing still seems ridiculous. I wouldn't want to mess with this guy. :)

Forget pulling with teeth... I probably couldn't pull that many coaches of trains with my hands!This guy has braces or what? Does he brush his teeth? Are his teech like freakishly huge or something? Did he inject steriods to his teeth?I will do the honors of saying "Ouch" for each one of his tooths that either fall off or crack.

I wonder how those people do those thing.Was his teeth embedded into his whole bone structure. It's scares the hell outta me. What would happen If he snapped his teeth. OUCH!Reminds me of all those people, like the guy that ripped those telephone book and the guy that pulled an airplane. ??? lol :)

WOW with his teeth!I saw before on T.V a guy pull a double decker bus with his ears. I was quite facinated. These guys are big dare devils who are tredemdously courageous. Please dont try anything like this sort at home or anywhere for that matter!

WOW with his teeth!
I saw before on T.V a guy pull a double decker bus with his ears. I was quite facinated. These guys are big dare devils who are tredemdously courageous. Please dont try anything like this sort at home or anywhere for that matter!

That'd be impossible. What are the odds of that happening?...seriously. I think that is total rubbish in my opinion.

Man Pulls 328 Ton Train With His Teeth

Woah, is this man CRAZY?? I'm surprised his damn teeth didn't fallout let alone hurt his mouth. I'm just shocked at this...I don't know what to say. :)

Woah!! With his teeth! What would his dentist say :) However I would like to see a video of this and how fast he went!, 328 tons is basically getting on to an aeroplane weigh which is around 500tons. But I am so amazed he was able to do this! I am sure many of you other member are too!