xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Cheeky

Corruption In High School Enviroment How Corrupted Is Your School? High Schools only

Well I just started this topic because i think its interesting how messed up schools are these days.. heres some stuff that goes on at my school1) Drug dealing, everyone smoking weed (i dont do it though)2) Alcohol.. seniors buyin "juice" for the minors (i do it.. but i keep it at a minimum unless its a party or sumthin)3) Fights.. when i was in gr. 9, there was a huge fight between blacks and indianswhen i was in gr. 10, there was a huge fight between indians and WHITEs, its not a racist school but its just the groups that hang out with one another4) All the drunks, just yesterday a guy came to school drunk and passed out in the hallway and teachers went crazy5) More violence, a guy got his head smashed into a window today, there was blood and broken glass everywhere6) not at my school, but at a nearby school, a teacher got shot by her husband, a lot of kids are taking counselling and stuff to forget about the shootingtheres tons more and ill post when i remember, how is your school?

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Topic title changed.

interesting ... i've been out of high school for about 10 years now, but i think things have changed quite a bit. a few years ago, at my old high school, they put a new addition on it, which was all glass (about 3 stories high) and someone shot out all the windows. he had to pay up something like $50,000.

Well that was idotic on the schools fault. I mean an all glass building, in a place where the main crime is vandalism. Think about it..

My schools were never that bad. I used to get into minor fights and stuff, but I never was in a gang, I never bought drugs for younger kids (kept that shizit for myself) and I knew all the risks I took.

There was one shooting at my high school when I was there. Some kid brought his dad's .9mm handgun to school, and fired like 2 or 3 shots, but noone got hit, or injured for that matter, they subdued him and stuff before he could cause harm.

Homie, your school is rough and tough. I'm glad I didn't go there.

its not safe especially at times when theres huge gangfights and stuff.. during the beef between blacks and indians, you could just walk around and be black/indian and get jumped by the others for no reason. the school has its violence, drugs, and crime but its also a respected school when it comes to marks, a lot of uni's favour my high school. im guessing in about 4-6 years, my school will not be as corrupted because the younger kids that are coming in are really different and dont give a $h1t about gangs or drugs/alcohol or anything of that matter

My school, wasnt generally too bad. But close to the end of the school year things got out of control. Several times people arrived to class drunk or stoned, there where about 2 big random fights a week, and someone kept on tagging the main office at night. But the worst was when one day a group of morons released several boxes full mice inside a gymnsium, in the middle of a PEP rally... things got REALLY messy that time...

$hit man my school sucks, we have camera's and no one gives a FVCK and $hit happens all the time. Just yesterday this kid got his A$$ kicked so badly, they thought he might need emergency treatment, but he didn't, becuase he was in my last class. Man Straight out SCHOOL SUCKS. However way you look at it, It SUCKS!

Eiyaw... Mr Cheeky's school seems to be the really worse school, if it is in my place, i guess the school will just bombed... my previous high school has an enemy, our neighbouur... every friday, there is such like tradition that we fight!... brutally chaoz, we throw stone or glass or everything we found on street.... it is really brutal...

Notice from KuBi:
Lets try not cussing so much. Warning issued.

My school is quite good compared to some of yours. never had any guns but someone set it on fire furing the summer holidays. Geography got destroyed ;) yay ;):P we have weed too ;)

Well I just started this topic because i think its interesting how messed up schools are these days.. heres some stuff that goes on at my school

1) Drug dealing, everyone smoking weed (i dont do it though)

2) Alcohol.. seniors buyin "juice" for the minors (i do it.. but i keep it at a minimum unless its a party or sumthin)

3) Fights.. when i was in gr. 9, there was a huge fight between blacks and indians

when i was in gr. 10, there was a huge fight between indians and WHITEs, its not a racist school but its just the groups that hang out with one another

4) All the drunks, just yesterday a guy came to school drunk and passed out in the hallway and teachers went crazy

5) More violence, a guy got his head smashed into a window today, there was blood and broken glass everywhere

6) not at my school, but at a nearby school, a teacher got shot by her husband, a lot of kids are taking counselling and stuff to forget about the shooting

theres tons more and ill post when i remember, how is your school?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Compared to your school, i like go to an all girls school or something rofl ;) , cause we dont have a gun problem, ever. We dont have gangs or fights... maybe an occasional fight between a kid that has been gettin bugged too much. Alcohol is big but not a "problem" no one cdomes to school drunk. All in all, compared to you we have a perfect school ;)

**Edit, also of course we got the drug scene, but no one knows about it and it doesnt affect the school so its all good.

My old school used to be the best but i moved to a worser school. and now my old school is worser. Man Typical day at my old school would invovle guns, gangs, drugs, cops, and people being shot. It's really bad how people cant stop schools from being this $hitty. You know what i mean?

yea I know what your saying teachers that don't know $hit about anything kids kicking the $hit out of one another just for fun hell they have even made their own money in school from copyed 5 dollar bills not to much drinking a lot of people doing weed thoughSchools now days for *BLEEP*ing *BLEEP* ;)

oh yeah i forgot to mention that.. people are sellin fake money at my school, also known as "Crownies" around here.. fake $20 for $10.. its really pointless and stupid. but they actually work at small convenience stores and stuff.. u guys got way better schools than mine.. i only go to this school because its like right behind my house otherwise i would have went to a much better school

yeah man teachers omg dont get me started. one of my teachers is a coke addict. i caught her once sniffing it up in the class before anyone came in. but i came in first to sit my book down and walk out and bull $hit around. man when she saw me she was like ;);) kinda thing. im like oh *BLEEP* and walked away. she got fired a couple days later. they found out some how. I didnt tell but i wish i would've. lol (this is all true) she was a dumb 13itch

These kind of schoolz are called gangster schools lol,my school fits right in all those areas where the drug dealing,violence is common,well cmmon where there are guys there is violence,everyone fights once in a year or atleast once in his lifetime,If you never fought in your life wowo ur a real big sissy,go sit at home reading a book and watching educational videos.Im not encouraging violence but cmon we all fight.Girls rarely fight and even if they do they fight over guys or stuff like "where is my lipgloss omg!"there was a fight between 2 black girls in my scool cafeteria and they were pullin out each others hair lol

oh my goodness!! your school is so violent!! there's nothing like that at my school, i mean there's fights and stuff like that, but no one's head has been smashed through a window...that's so scary.