xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nol

Whos Excited For Ssbb

Whos excited for SSBB? AKA super smash bros the brawl. Definatly on my christmas list, comming out on december 3rd (correct me if im wrong) it looks way better then the gamecube version. With pokemon trainer (who battles with pokemon, which you can switch between 3), warrio(sp?), zero suit samus (this is one of my favorite), pit (another new favorite of mine) and of course others. This game doesn't sit around on the old things, no, it went and did the unexpected touch of remaking suits and stunts for all of the previous characters, expecially my all-time favorite fox. This game isn't even done yet with 2 months to go, they have all the basics, but now they are comming out with new releases each week. Ya, thats right, every week you can look at their website (look near end of this post to get url), and it shows what they have added. This game is sure to be another classic like its previous brother.

What really blows my mind though, is the fact that there are 4 ways to play! The classic wii remote (looks sort of like the begining generations of game consoles), the regular wii remote (the one you get with the wii), the wii and nun-chuck remote combo, AND the gamecube controller. The programmer, has even stated that he will try and program the game so you can unlock characters on your remote, and bring it to a friends house, and use your characters there for a more enhanced battle!

For the new items, there is quite a few, you should look at them. With 2 new pokemon (im not really a pokemon fan, but these dudes look cool) deoxys, and something with a ga? Anyways, its sure to be a great game. I'm like a 100% nerd when it comes to this game, love the original, and when I heard this game was gonna come out on wii, after 4 weeks after the wii came out, i bought the wii just for it. I love it.

Stages, now im not 100% sure on wether they have the other stages too, but they only show newer ones, which includes a spaceship battle, flying around space and going into the atmosphere, and animal crossing level, and so much more. They also have levels that when you play like I think I read 8 at night on a saturday, they have a performance going on in the level. Just the detail that this site goes into on what they have in the game just amazes me. I mean, the fact that they want you to know whats going on.

Anyways, I pre-ordered it, it better be as good as I hope so. Here is the site if you want to read up more on it (sorry if this is advertising, but its not my site so idk how that works, because it is a official site)

http://www.smashbros.com/

Gah, so happy this comes out this is going to be so sweet, i used to really like SSBM (super smash brothers Melee) but it got boring after a while, this s hould refresh everything, definantly preordering right now :P lol.But what might suck, that it might be tiring, using your arms for everything, i was told you can use a regular G cube controler, True, or false?

Gah, so happy this comes out this is going to be so sweet, i used to really like SSBM (super smash brothers Melee) but it got boring after a while, this s hould refresh everything, definantly preordering right now :P lol.

But what might suck, that it might be tiring, using your arms for everything, i was told you can use a regular G cube controler, True, or false?

you can use game cube controller, normal wii controller, wii controller w/ nun-chuck, or wii classic controller. Hmmm...well I looked at the site and I couldn't find the page I was looking at before where they said they already coded all 4 in (which they did) however, this page shows all 4.

http://www.smashbros.com/

ummm...otherwise, it should be a hell of a game. it will be cool to see how much moving they actually put into it. But like before I said that they are trying to program a way so that if you open extra characters on your wii controller, you can bring to a friends house and use them there, so that would be the g cube controller any day. But we'll see..