xisto Community
thugsmoke058

Shoutbox For Invisionfree

mmm....im sure if you really wanted one, go find a .php shoutbox, get a host (Xisto of course) host some of the scripts there, then just for where it tells you the shoutbox script, put a run x script (just modify some thigns) im sure if you do know some coding it will be easy

I've never used InvisionFree. However, with PHPBB, I have easily installed a shout box (called Ajax Shout box, not sure if they have it for InvisionFree). It is very nice and customizable. I have set it so only registered users have access to it and when you shout it uses your User name associated with the forums.

AEF Forums includes a Shoutbox pre-installed. It is a 'pop-up' by default, or can be fixed at the top of the page.

Check this out/

Use the 'Quick Link' to see the pop-up version.

woahhh.... thanks to all who help here :XD:hmm... i think phpBB will do best but i dont know how its work T_Tcuz after downloading the phpBB thingy i dont know what to docuz now i have the PhpBB file and there's so many file in here almost all .phpand some folders

Edited by thugsmoke058 (see edit history)

Does anybody know a good INTEGRATED shoutbox for IF? i had one before but i couldnt find it again...i remember the way it was set up ran from a forum and under the banner but cant find the code