xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mermaid711

Head? Airflow5

Well, It's been two whole years since I started playing tennis, and I have already upgraded my racquet once... but I now want to do it again. I have enough money saved up for this raquet. It is the Head? Airflow5.

Posted Image

It is a racquet sepecifically designed for a female player, as the grip in the part where you hold it is a tad bit smaller than the rest of the grip.

There are 4 different versions of the AirFlow:AirFlow1-The First of the AirFlow racquets, is a control oriented racquet. It has a forgiving sweet spot.

AirFlow3-The second AirFLow racqute... hmmm i wonder why it is the airflow 3 instead of the airflow 2... Very control oriented.

AirFlow5-The third Airflow, and the one mermaid plans on getting. A balance between controll and power, with a forgiving sweetspot.

AirFlow7-The most recent AirFlow, and the most powerfull.

But ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS start with a cheaper racquet before spending 150-300 on a raquet :XD: