xisto Community
downsy007

My Life

my life is quite difficult as i am about to go into year 10 at school and i am facing very difficult exams which are getting very hard and i mean hard but then again when i come home from school i relax by going on the xbox360 or pc t play on my games which i love so i just chill out instead of working hard which thats life but i cant wait when exams are over at weekends i go out wive my mates chat and then just mess around chat and relax

Sounds like you know how to chill out ok. Perhaps a little too much sometimes. Exams are hard to prepare for when your mind is on other things like xbox360 and hanging with friends. Where in this big wide world are you? Schools are so different in different locations. Can you perhaps spend some of your time with your friends studying instead of just chatting or messing around? Sometimes it helps to get other peoples input on subjects. Form a group and exchange each other's views of the matters. Everybody can study the same stuff and get different things out of it. This might give you more insentive to apply yourself. Quiz each other to sharpen your knowledge. Good Luck!

BTW, your post would be easier to read if you would use some punctuation. :XD:

Sounds like you sure dont like school do you? X3 Me neither, yeah, exams are the worst. But you gotta study, instead of hanging out with your friends on Myspace for the whole day, get into those books and study. Or better yet, get your friends together for a little study group and study and chat it up on subjects and stuff of the sort. And when yall are all done studying, then you can chat the night away. Study for maybe two hours and then chat, thats what Im saying. :XD:

yeah..that's is the fact of life....full of challenging......but somehow please noted that day by day will pass through......and we'll be younger and younger every day.....

It does depend on what job you'd like, but exams really are more important that the xBox or hanging out with your mates for a few hours.They really change your life. It's up to you if it's for better; or if it's for worse.All I can say is good luck mate.

Playing xbox360 or pc Games is really time killer, not to prepare the exam will make it hard.I think you will get rid off that, and you will pay more time to prepare the exam, when you get enough prepare, you will easily pass the test.But I am not a good time planner too. so good luck.

Your really lucky you get to come home and relax after school. When I come home from school I have to study for my finals or my parents will kick me out onto the street. So just be lucky with the life you have right now. Maybe some time we can switch so I can get some relaxation once in a while.

well smile, soon you'll be finished with school and feeling the same about your career, lol. I've been out of schol for years and I certainly don't miss it:)