xisto Community
kuberan_swe

Free Sms E-mail Alert get free SMS alerts for your e-mails

Hey people here is a cool new solution for getting free SMS alerts when you get new e-mails in your inbox. You can use this service with any number free or paid mail providers like gmail.com yahoo.com or hotmail.com. I am using it with my gmail account and also with the company mail account. It is very useful. I recevice alerts as soon as i recieve a mail in my inbox. You can also set filters for the mail for which you need to receive alerts. If you interested in using this free service. Append your full mobile number along with your mail address. Will send you a referal mail as soon as possible.

Edited by kuberan_swe (see edit history)

Hi according to the forum rules no kind of affliate program is entertained here. Read the Xisto Readme

This sounds like a cool service and really very useful to keep us informed especially when we are expecting an important mail. Pleas eshare the service link so that others can benefit.

Hi man.. this can be really good thing because I'm waiting sometimes very important mail. I'm using gmail.com and I'm looking anywhere at this site but nothing about your free sms alert isn't here :XD: Please can you just get here link where you can register for this sms alert service? Or can you write how we can just make this sending switch on? Thanks for reply man

Here in Bulgaria, the ABV mail offers free SMSes for the new mails. I have used it, but it makes my GSM inbox full in a week B) That's not for people who receive spam :P

get sms alert from yahoo mail when i receive the mail

Free Sms E-mail Alert

please tell the answer to how can I receive the sms alert from yahoo mail or gmail when I got the mail.

-kalaiselvan

IIRC, MSN used to have that type of service for users that used both Hotmail (or Windows Live Hotmail is it is now) and MSN (Windows Live) Messenger. It was a free service initially, from what I recall, but currently its a small surcharge per SMS sent to the user notifying and/or sending them a email directly to their mobile phone through SMS.

Hey people here is a cool new solution for getting free SMS alerts when you get new e-mails in your inbox. You can use this service with any number free or paid mail providers like gmail.com yahoo.com or hotmail.com. I am using it with my gmail account and also with the company mail account. It is very useful. I recevice alerts as soon as i recieve a mail in my inbox. You can also set filters for the mail for which you need to receive alerts. If you interested in using this free service. Append your full mobile number along with your mail address. Will send you a referal mail as soon as possible.

my mobile number(SPICE) is9844612388
my email id is : nandeesh_n6@yahoo.co.in

please tell me fast.....

i used to have gmail forward the subjects of my new email to my cellphone using filter and forwarding it to MOBILENUMBER@CARRIER.com but now my SMS Carrier disabled it.. do you know of any new SMS Email gateway here in the Philippines..if there is please PM me..i will find it very helpful..thank you

There is also market for a new company, specially for a new email service, free that is, yahoo mail and hotmail were the best and when gmail came most of us would not use it because we were happy, but gmail proved it wrong, at least to me because i like gmail better now, but if in the future, a new and better free email service comes arround, i will try it and perhaps i will change my personal and usual email adress, who knows, it is possible, very possible in fact.
Of course google has tons of security weaknesses, the gmail and google search engine, specially the last which is today the number one hacker's tool and friend, that is a fact, beleave it because it is the truth, you can even find passwords and weaknesses in websites, servers, networks and systems connected to the internet, nonetheless, i prefer the gmail and the google search engine to find whatever i want and to receive my email.

Notice from serverph:
copied from an old Xisto post