xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
thugsmoke058

Ragnarok World

uhm.. ragnarok is a RPG game its old but its cool you know that but there's already Ragnarok Online 2 this ro2 is 3D and cool graphics you will kill monster and boom level up util you get the max level and after maxing your level try to get rich now thats all

Ragnarok is a anime-style MMORPG, yes it may be old but frankly many people still play the game much more than the new recently added Ragnarok Online 2. Of course Ragnarok Online 2 has no private servers as of yet that is why the game isn't as booming as Ragnarok Online but neither the less the game has so many classes it ain't it funny, If you want to be a gunner you can be one, want to be a ninja you can be that too, myself I took up a life of being an alchemist with my pet homunculus :P.

Edited by Unknown_99 (see edit history)

Ragnarok is a MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) based on the Manwa (the korean term for manga or graphic novel) by Lee Myung Jin. The world and story of the game is based on Norse Methology. I've been playing Ragnarok Online (Philippine Ragnarok Online [pRO] for almost 4 years now). The grapics aren't that good as WoW, Lineage, Granado Espada, ...but the gameplay is superb. There have been new character releases for each classes. You start as a Novice. Stats choices are Strength (STR), Agility (AGI), Dexterity (DEX), Intelligence (INT), Vitality (VIT) and Luck (LUK). When you reach Job Level 10, you can start choosing a class. Currently available classes are Swordsman, Thief, Mage/Magician, Archer, Acolyte and Merchant. After changing the class, you can choose a 2nd classes and the classes branch more...Swordsman - Knight or CrusaderThief - Assassin or RogueMage - Wizard or SageArcher - Hunter or Bard [M] Dancer [F]Acolyte - Priest or MonkMerchant - Blacksmith or AlchemistWhen you reach level 99 (the max level), you can do a rebirth (for Conquer Online players) which is called Transcendance..Knight - Lord KnightCrusader - PalladinAssasin - Assassin CrossRogue - StalkerWizard - High WizardSage - ProfessorHunter - SniperBard - Minstrel [M] and Gypsy [F]Priest - High PriestMonk - ChampionBlacksmith - WhitesmithAlchemist - Biochemist/CreatorThere are also new character introduced..TaeKwon Boy/Girl, the Gunslinger and Ninja..Latest news is that Gravity (the creator of Ragnarok) has already did a beta testing for the upcoming Ragnarok 2. This new release is independent of the first one and will have a full 3D sprites and background. Will be released soon. There are several private servers available. I recommend http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. I currently have 3 main characters in pRO..A Lord Knigt, Assassin Cross and an Alchemist. Currently playing the Alchemist to transcend it to a BioChemist which is one of the powerful class...