xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zip_mc

Problems with PHPBB & my Access to files :S

Ok another problem i'm having.. prolly my fault but ok.. i go to uploud my avatar on my forums and it says this after i click submit

Warning: copy(./images/avatars/486273215410e356f445f1.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/zipmc/public_html/Forum/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 227

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/zipmc/public_html/Forum/includes/usercp_avatar.php:227) in /home/zipmc/public_html/Forum/includes/page_header.php on line 474

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/zipmc/public_html/Forum/includes/usercp_avatar.php:227) in /home/zipmc/public_html/Forum/includes/page_header.php on line 476

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/zipmc/public_html/Forum/includes/usercp_avatar.php:227) in /home/zipmc/public_html/Forum/includes/page_header.php on line 477

Ok what i want to no is what i have done wrong.. sounds to me like somthing to do with the Permissions... i dont know please help

[EDIT] and also in the File Manager what are the default permisions for puplic_html and Puplic_ftp??

Thanks in advance

zip_mc

Probably you have to change the permissions of your avatar directory. CH-MOD the whole avatar directory and files to 777 (if you're using FTP that's easy to do, if not you can do that through File Manager of the cPanel) or choose "write" "read" and "execute".

hey i could of told you that B)Next time u make a forum you should make it in the scripts library cause they have alot of forums in there. (Mind you phpbb really isnt good compared to IPB) ;)Man, Cpanel is so cool. It takes out alot of the work required to make a site! Im so glad :P

do you want to have Invision Powerboard script? i have.. and i can give it to you for free aha me and my friends have a source for free script that are expensive when you buy it