xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lazzer2

Adsense Or Bidvertiser?

Hi everyone again!

I forgot(et?) [my language is not english, i'm still learning english] to ask in the other post, but I decided to create a new post.

Why? Because it's a different topic, and for the credits... :XD:

Well... I think everyone knows Adsense. Or I suppose... But Bidvertiser??

Bidvertiser works in a similar way as adsense. But with Bidvertiser you can checkout when you're $10 and can "receive" that money via paypal. That's why it's recommended for small websites or sites without a lot of visitors...

What do you use?

Are you "satisfacted"? Or you think you may try to use "the other" ?

Here the URL's:

https://www.google.com/adsense/start/?gsessionid=93tZ1Rq2QCpSGM4WEc1qBw

http://www.bidvertiser.com/

Adsense is probably the biggest PPC Ad Publisher program out there. It is one of the safest and most secure to use. It is also one of the easiest to use. The terms and conditions are rather strict and they are very well enforced (I know from experience). Adsense also has a rather high minimum payout of $100. If you can get accepted and you don't get banned, I recommend this program over any other PPC Ad Publishing Program.Bidvertiser is made for lower traffic sites and thus has a little less strict terms and a lower minimum payout. The system is still pretty simple to use and actually offers a little bit more customization of the appearance of the ads. There are a lot less users on this ad network however and the relevance of the ads may be very low. If your site is smaller, and has a fairly low amount of traffic - or you just can't get accepted to Adsense or YPN (or you got banned), then you should definitely try out bidvertiser. They have the option to pay through paypal which is a BIG BIG PLUS! It is very convenient for a lot of people.So basically... If you can, use Adsense! If you can't - then go over to bidvertiser! If you do go to bidvertiser, PLEASE PM me so I can give you a referral link and you can help me earn money :XD: Thanks A lot in advanced!

Adsense is probably the biggest PPC Ad Publisher program out there. It is one of the safest and most secure to use. It is also one of the easiest to use. The terms and conditions are rather strict and they are very well enforced (I know from experience). Adsense also has a rather high minimum payout of $100. If you can get accepted and you don't get banned, I recommend this program over any other PPC Ad Publishing Program.
Bidvertiser is made for lower traffic sites and thus has a little less strict terms and a lower minimum payout. The system is still pretty simple to use and actually offers a little bit more customization of the appearance of the ads. There are a lot less users on this ad network however and the relevance of the ads may be very low. If your site is smaller, and has a fairly low amount of traffic - or you just can't get accepted to Adsense or YPN (or you got banned), then you should definitely try out bidvertiser. They have the option to pay through paypal which is a BIG BIG PLUS! It is very convenient for a lot of people.

So basically... If you can, use Adsense! If you can't - then go over to bidvertiser! If you do go to bidvertiser, PLEASE PM me so I can give you a referral link and you can help me earn money :) Thanks A lot in advanced!

I'm registered at both yet... :XD: I'm sorry...

I use adsense , the concept is simple and u can target the audience from all over the world , moreover the ads change once you move on to diffrenet continent , so more the users , and more the CPR . good ads pay u more money . . bidvertisers stick to same ads ,i m more comfortable with adsense.cheers

Adsense would probably be better because of the fact that it is from google, and so it has more authority in a way. Google is so popular that people trust it, so using adsense would actually get more clicks than a less popular one, like Bidvertiser. And there's got to be a reason why google adsense it more popular anyway right? I actually used adsense and earned $5 over about 2 months(Although my website wasnt very popular...) and I never got payed... although i think its my fault for getting my postal code wrong. Its only $5 though.

For me the better way is adsense.. I have web with low traffic but when is hockey then friends sometimes click at that advertisement. And as some people just told. Adsense is google and no one have at google :XD: But good idea of this bidvertiser is that they are paying through paypal what is today big plus. I have about 60 dollars at adsense and waiting for 100 then I will see if they are paying good as my friend told me..And Adsense is better because you can make your color advertisement (i don't try bidvertiser but I don't think you can make your color advertisement) :)

I use BidVertiser cause it accepts payments and withdrawals through Paypal.. Adsense doesn't.

I have to go with adsense due to the fact its more customizable then bidvertiser, but on top of that depending on what content is being displayed the ad's will adapt to that content type. Plus I am making money with them and so that why I choose with adsense; yeah the rules are a bit strict but its understandable since all you have to do is click on an ad and BAM!! you got some money.

Adsense is ofcourse the pick for anyone-More Averdisers will trust a huge Companys such as google-More Customizable Ads than Bidvertiser-you can trust google to actually pay you-i have a bidvertiser acount its been there over a yearand not one offer we're talking good options set cheap pricessmall domain with meaning so yea google has the people lined up for the publisher however i did find another site (forgot name)where you can have a ocasinall page interupt your user and get paid heavilythen your user just presses skip ad and you got paid for them seeing iti wish i could tell you the place but i just cant remember it that wellSorry :XD:

i got banned from AdSense the time I wasn't at home...

That Sucks thou still i wouldnt trust Bidvertiser they wont pay or anything
they seem to be lazy and all the averdisers already have the deals so
someone new cant due much and havent seen their website updated in a
LOooooooonnnnnnnnnggg time so yea acept for the tax id
Adsense is cool for me course i dont like the pay per click averdisement
it's a little more hard work and stuff :/

I'd say there since there is no limitation of what ads you put on the website, Why don't you put up both. Since bidvertise guys pay out early they are good for you and since google guys are renouned for their name, put them there too. Combined they will be better for the money generation.

I'd say there since there is no limitation of what ads you put on the website, Why don't you put up both. Since bidvertise guys pay out early they are good for you and since google guys are renouned for their name, put them there too. Combined they will be better for the money generation.

You can't. Adsense's Terms of Service restrict almost all other PPC ads on your site. Basically, it's one or the other.

As for the Adsense vs. Bidvertiser debate, I'd have to go with Adsense. Bidvertiser is nice because of the lower payout, but the ads on your site can often have nothing to do with the site at all.

Currently using adsense from google which has a good management system for your ads and earnings, however the minimum payout of $100 is really a drawback for small sites or sites with less visitors. The bidvertiser recommended is a good alternative to try out and I will definitely give it a go to have a comparison.

Notice from rvalkass:
Try and avoid creating duplicate topics. I have merged your post with the existing topic on this subject.