xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
de4ws

Halo 2 Halo 2

I cant wait untill halo 2 comes out it looks like it will kick so much bbbbbaaaaaaatuuuuutttttttty heheheheheheheheh just kidding halo 2 is such an awesome game although the ending kinda sucked o well just leaves room for a halo 2.5 or maybe just halo 3 or what would be cool is halo pi i like pie (not to be confused with pi the number) it tastes good

I am truly sorry, i cant see everything on my computer screen, i have a virus. However, if you had left this we would not have 3 posts of spam, instead we would of had 3. Sorry for spamming again, please dont get all pissy ;) goodness

Who gets all pissy? And thats not considered spam... I would consider spam as unimportant stuff put into any topic or repeated things over and over and short sentences.

I asked my dad about it, and it was not a virus, he said that the monitor was screwed up. My stupid kid brother had put a magnet on the screen my dad said! So now it is better. Also i ran ad-aware and found 232 threats. my dad said this was bad, so i fixed them, it took forever to wright down the filename, open C: or D: then find them and delete them all, eventually it finished, no sleep tho ;) PS My computer works fine tho, my dad reformattedd everything and then reinstalled XP this is great!!I <3 Xisto

Halo 2 ive completed it on legendary mode quite hard!!i dont like the ending that much i liked halo 1's good weapons but hated the battle rifle to slow at fireing i like duel wielding the smgs (spraying bullets everywhere makeing the covenants come out )hi admins if your reading this why not consider a ipod forum area ( i have one buts its broken - some people might know how to fix it and give details -- its a good thing for people . thanx ;)

Wow. Good Job, I'm getting it for Christmas and I can't wait. I want to get Xbox live too so I can play with my friends online. That would be so sweet! Anyone know anything about plans for the Xbox live? I'm to lazy to go out to a store and check it out myself. Halo 2 seems like the perfect game to play online....