xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tractor

Bird Flu

Breaking News:

Local researchers have now proven that bird flu has finally mutated and can be transmitted from person to person.

The outbreak occured in 2006 in Indonesia. Experts at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research center in Seattle used statistical analysis to show the disease spread between a small number of people in one family.

The chain of infection involved a young boy who likely caught the virus from his aunt who had been exposed to dead poultry.

Researchers say the boy then probably passed the virus to his father.

Health authorities eventually placed dozens of relatives and close contacts under quarantine in an attempt to contain the spread.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

This really is bad since bird flu is on the rise now we can get it from other humans. Meaning we would get it all over the place and not be able to get everyone cured.

Regards,
Tractor

Edited by tractor (see edit history)

Wow bird flu is now going to be a big problem. Well i guess the solution for this is everyone is going to be required to have the bird flu vaccine shot when they go to the doctor. If it is transfered from person to person we might already have it and we might not even know. :XD:

It is only going to be a problem if it spreads quickly and threw schools and businesses. Wish I was going back to internet school won't get those school viruses. Oh well at least I get my friends back.