xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Soviet

Girl From Internet (help)

Hi all. If you can help them I will be greatfull.

This is my story:

One month ago I was just writing with my friend in one chating site. When I want to leave one girl name jade wrote me:"Hello".

When I saw her photo she looks nice and I just wrote back to her..When we wrote longer she gave me her icq number and mobile number. After longer writing to this girl I found same interestings as me at her :XD:

She listen music as me,she love war films as me and she is little 158cm and i love smaller girls :).

And than it just started. She was still closer and closer to me.She was sending me some her photos and she is really nice for me.

I send her my too and she told I'm her type. Now she gave me question if I want met her. I said Yes of course..

But I never have girl. Then I don't know how I have start our meeting.

Out meeting will be at one month because my hand is still broken and fixed..

Can everyone help with some advices what I have to do when I will come to her? Thanks

act casual, no hyperventilating, and act yourself, don't just say something you can't do, and take it easy. I recommend watching this to help you get on your feet, funny I know but it does help.
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
oh and ahh good luck!

Edited by csp4.0 (see edit history)

act casual, no hyperventilating, and act yourself, don't just say something you can't do, and take it easy. I recommend watching this to help you get on your feet, funny I know but it does help.http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
oh and ahh good luck!

Really funny video but i will not go to her house and I haven't car :XD: But when I come to her I have to just say Hello? Or say Hello ang give her a hand? Or say hello and kiss her at both cheeks?

Really funny video but i will not go to her house and I haven't car :XD: But when I come to her I have to just say Hello? Or say Hello ang give her a hand? Or say hello and kiss her at both cheeks?

That depends on you're culture and the girl you are seeing. You most likely know what is acceptable in your culture when you meet new people. Do that. And be yourself.

My experience: Don't expect anything, and don't expect anything to go smoothly.Go with the flow and see what happens. Don't push anything.The one time I went to go see some girl I met online and chatted online with for over half a year scarred me emotionally for life. But I won't bore you with my story.I hope all goes well with your meeting. :XD:

Thanks for all advices. I will try as you are talking to be myself. I don't want to lose this girl because it is very funny at all and she like kissing :XD: But do you think that 18years man and 16years old girl can have a future ? I don't think it can have future but have someone with this year compilation some experiences?

Oh please. It's the average these days for there to be two to three years between people and I think it's all dependent on the culture your in wether this relationship would be accepted. If you start doubting yourself now, even doubting a relationship before its began then we get no where in this life, there wouldnt be any point to living.You should take her to see a movie, if you don't like each other then you both sit and watch the movie with out the touching and lovey stuff tha goes with the movie and after the movie is finished you should have an opinion of where the relationship/friendship should go from ther and tell her stright or she'll tell you to take a straight. First thing is just to meet her and spend some time with her.

Relationships shouldn't be forced thats one good advice I think you will ever need, things will play out as it should be, If your not being yourself and she likes you then that isn't a good thing. She should accept you as who you are and if that happens then she is a keeper for sure.

someone once wrote on another forum the following advice:

THE INTERNET IS A BAD PLACE TO GET A GIRL!!! And just in case you didn't get it that time, I'll say it again:
THE INTERNET IS A BAD PLACE TO GET A GIRL!!!!!

I cannot stress this enough. If you thought girls were screwy in real life, the net just acts as a amplifier of this screwiness. It allows them to detach from what loosely formed sensibilities they may have, and go truly 'female'. I seriously cannot make this any clearer. STOP STOP STOP trying to pick up women over dating websites, over chat rooms over whatever internet medium you are using as this isn't working and will not work.

Think of the first stage of getting a woman as getting a job. Either you get referrals by somebody else or you interview for the position. To translate that itno real life, either go for somebody who you can be introduced to by a friend, so some groundwork is done and you know they arn't too screwy. Or go out and date real women you meet in your real life. Go for dinner before getting emotionally attached (as was conjectured further up this post). Meet women who don't communicate via a phone and keyboard, but rather through shaking your hand, and talking to you face to face.

Just be yourself. Don't lie to impress her. If she said you are her type, then you are, you don't need to do or say anything you wouldn't normally say or do. Talk to her about how nervous you are, she will be just as nervous as you, and it is much better to get those feelings out in the open, than to try to hide them. The Harder you try to hide it, the more foolish you will end up looking because nothing will go as planned. So just be who you are, do what you do, and let her know you've never dated before. If anything she will feel glad to be the only person you have chosen to date. It will be fine. Enjoy yourself and getting to know her. You will see that there is nothing to be afraid of. Blessings-Archangel :P

Thanks for all advice .. I must still wait for that meeting because she was ill and now I'm ill :D And 2 weeks later I will go to hospital for operation with that arm where I have screw. I'm full of good and bad feelings and I'm still talking to myself it will not be a good experience. She still talking about her "beauty" that she isn't nice and bad words on her beauty. I like writing with her and now I haven't work to do when she isn't online at icq. I think it can be really good meeting if I wont be nervous. He know about me that I haven't any girl and she will respect it she told :P

Hi all :P I want write you about my meeting with this girl :D I just called her a week ago and I want to meet her at Mazornik (my hometown). She said no problem. And I just went to one house where I was waiting her..She was here so fast an when she came to me I just hug her and kiss at both cheek. She is really talkative and it was long talking while we came to city and to one "pub". There I just bought her drink and to me too :P She said I'm not ugly as I was talking and I said it her too (because she was talking it too :D ). We were talking and talking and then was time for kiss her at her lips and I just do it. And then there was kisses and kisses. It was really good day but she must go home soon. This Friday I was with her at cinema and she said she have never been so happy and emotion at cinema as with me. This looks for nice love. She like me and I like her and we are meeting when we can :) Then I can just thanks for advices because they helped me a lot B) Really thanks..

Just be yourself.

Go with the flow

act yourself

And be yourself.

I'm sure that the message is quite clear from what everyone has been saying. You really can just hope for the best when you meet someone. The only "planned" part would be what you are going to do. You can't exactly plan out a conversation, or action, because there will always be something unexpected. I know it may sound hard to do but easy to say, but you do have to try and be calm. Nothing makes someone more nervous than talking to a nervous person! If you have been talking over the net and everything seems to be going smoothly, then there shouldn't be a problem. If how you act on the net is how you act in real life of course. I wish you to the best of luck and I hope that everything goes well. Edited by thejestergl (see edit history)

You don't need a lot. Just be yourself and try to make her and yourself happy seeing each other. Try to have fun, well not just you having but try to make her have fun to.I don't really know what would be a good thing for you and her to do since I barely know you and the things you like. But what I can say it that you should just try to make that day a day you can always remember.And if she said you're her type of guy, then you really don't need to think much to make her happy. Just be yourself and don't think too much else she'll think you're boring.

Hi all. If you can help them I will be greatfull.

This is my story:

One month ago I was just writing with my friend in one chating site. When I want to leave one girl name jade wrote me:"Hello".

When I saw her photo she looks nice and I just wrote back to her..When we wrote longer she gave me her icq number and mobile number. After longer writing to this girl I found same interestings as me at her :P

She listen music as me,she love war films as me and she is little 158cm and i love smaller girls B).

And than it just started. She was still closer and closer to me.She was sending me some her photos and she is really nice for me.

I send her my too and she told I'm her type. Now she gave me question if I want met her. I said Yes of course..

But I never have girl. Then I don't know how I have start our meeting.

Out meeting will be at one month because my hand is still broken and fixed..

Can everyone help with some advices what I have to do when I will come to her? Thanks

all you need to do is be your self. and everything will be ok. a girl like a guy for theie personality and a girl love when a guy make them laugh.