xisto Community
sirhenry

Os Flash Edittors

HeyI've never been very involved in the whole flash world (as you may be able to tell), but I was wondering, are there any open source (e.g. free) flash edittors, or is the flash format too restrictive?Any URLS to point me in the right direction would be great.

Sorry - there are none... At least from what i know. I've looked for something like this for quite a long time i have to say, and found nothing. There is something like flash for linux, but i can't find it now. Anyway i'm not even sure if it was free, and for sure it was lousy and in early beta versions.
There are many much cheaper solutions than the original Macromedia Flash, that are fully functional, and easyli you should find those.

The only free thing for flash that i found, was a ActionScript editor Sepy, but that's hardly what you asked for...
If you manage to find any write here or even PM me ;)