xisto Community
Codemaster Snake

I Want To Make Money Is there any site for Indians

Yes there is

I Want To Make Money

hey I got a site which have the minimum payout of 5.50$. This is actually a ptc site which we can earn credits. I am working in this site and going to recieve my payments. Each day there will be 15+ website to click. You need to do is to just click this website. They will give 3 credits for clicking the ads in some sites. They pay every tuesday. Anyone is interested please join into this site using this link: http://www.trekpay.com/?ref=10635 -reply by Mukil93

yeah i am using trekpay also everyone you should try it also they are really paying and giving out money by means of visiting a website.. the good in this site is unlike a ptc site they have a timer.. here you just visit a site and you can close it already if you want.. it doesn't have a timer like 30sec..

it only have a cheater detection aha so better not to cheat or you will be suspended

Hi all!
Well I am from India! I always see that there are so many sites for U.S. or U.K. people. I am never able to earn cash from them. Can you people please tell me if there is any site that is offering international people to earn money. It would be really appreciated.

HI There codemaster snake there is three programs that i personally recommend you can earn anywhere between $100-$200 check out :lol:http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ :P

HI There codemaster snake there is three programs that i personally recommend you can earn anywhere between $100-$200 a day these programs realy do work check out :(http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ :(

Hi Everyone,

Yes I'm new to this forum, but have been searching and buying products online to supplement my income as well. I finally came across a couple of things that seem to be working for me. One is offering services and selling information products online from my websites. I use social media websites like facebook & twitter and join some forums as well to discuss the topic of which my products cater to. This subject about making money online is a widely spammed and scam topic on the internet.

Here's the process that I use:

If you have PC literacy and have the ability to write copy for other people. You have a service where you would be willing to exchange your time for dollars (just like filling out surveys). You then build your customer base by performing work for you clients.

You create information products about a subject that you know from say dog training, car maintenance, dating & relationships, health and fitness, or even a smaller niche

You create software to sell that will help your targeted audience to make their small business easier to manage or operate. I think the software route is best myself.

One last thing I will throw in here is that you can create a product by interviewing a person either over the phone or by creating a video that you will have the right to market online.

I have a video that is about 30 minutes that I give away for free with more detailed information about exchanging your time for dollars and where to find the projects and lays out the strategy to implement. If your interested, please post here or contact me directly as i understand that you cannot post referral links here on this website. I will send the link to the video and other valuable information to help just email me with subject line " Xisto Make Money Send Me Video. Send email to virtualcashonline@gmail.com

if only scammers aren't there i won't have troubles buying those money making stuff but it was a risk.. because almost 90% are just a scam site or spam.. you must go into the GPT site and check the list of truly paying site.. but making money is not that easy