xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kuberan_swe

Mobyqube.com's Travelmate An entirely new mobile application like GPS

TravelMate is a new location based application that works without any GPS device or any other external hardware.

It is an entirely new concept of alerts and alarms for the mobile phone.

it works based on the Cell Info display that comes in our phones.

It records all the places you visit into the phone's memory and you can use these locations to set alarms.

For eg:- when you travel a long distance, you can set alarm to wake you up as soon as you reach your destination irrespective of the
time at which it reaches the destination.

You can create alerts to change to silent mode when you enter your school or college.

You can use it for other applications too....
After your travel you can view a summary of your travel along with the timestamps for each location.

Just try this application by downloading it for free from http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

This application was released on August 27th and it is being used by lots of people around the world.

MobyQube has started developing its next version of TravelMate which includes location sharing with your friends.
So that you can view the location of your friends on your mobile. And you can set alerts based on your friends locations.

for eg:- When you go to your tution center , you can receive alerts stating that your friend has reached the tution center before he has reached there.

Notice from rvalkass:

Merged double posts. Please use the edit button if you want to add to your post.

I installed one such GPS software for my 6600 , i dint know whether it was compatible or not but all the installation wen fine with our any warning, but since nokia 6600 is pretty old model and less of a sys mem, i think the application dint load and my memory card jus ruined . i m not able to format it either. :XD:

I installed one such GPS software for my 6600 , i dint know whether it was compatible or not but all the installation wen fine with our any warning, but since nokia 6600 is pretty old model and less of a sys mem, i think the application dint load and my memory card jus ruined . i m not able to format it either. :P

Actually this application does not work in Nokia 6600 because the APIs that we use in this application is supported only by Symbian OS 8.1 and above.