xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Soby

Special Case Characters. Inclusion in the FAQ.

I searched the FAQ's and the forum but didn't find anything that may answer this query so I am posting it here so other having this problem may benefit from it here.When I was creating the account I found out that using special case character in the passwords was not allowed when creating the hosting account. I didn't use any of the special case character in my hosting account but the system was generating invalid username and password for the forum too.Since special case characters and Alpha-numeric boats high security in passwords I use them on the forums too. When I changed my forum account password to, without a special case character, It accepted my forum username and the password and created the account.There might be other few people who might be facing the same problem as mine so if there are any, please moderators' include this in the FAQ or someplace where the members can take this into account and not face this problem.