xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nol

Catching Up...

Hey guys,obviously i have been extremely inactive for the past half month +. I have a reason, and just thought id let you all in on whats happening :XD:. About 2 weeks ago, my (then) fiance gave birth to a healthy baby girl, and last saturday, we got married on the beach in North Carolina. We spent the next week in the outerbanks, spending the week as a honeymoon in my wealthy step fathers mansion he rents out there (but hes in the middle of selling it, for a lot of money, that i probably will never have) :). Anyways, the house was gigantic, it had a elevator for the 3 floors, it had a theater room (well just a room with 2 couches, a projector screen that was huge) pool table, ping pong table (beer pong = total fun on that thing), and a fooseball table, a pool, etc anyways, we had a blast, it wasn't just us, well it was for the first 4 days, then we had our family and other people stay there cuz it was getting a little lonely, we had a crap load of fun, 3 beer pong tournys, couple movies we watched, ummm we did a few things i won't mention here (no its not nasty, its just i dont want to mention it). My cousin brought his Wii, and we had fun playing drinking games out of bowling on it lol. Anyways, just thought id tell you all what ive been doing this past month. Ummm..oh ya,and when i do get the pictures i will for sure post them asap.

Well CONGRATULATIONS on the marriage and the baby. I'm guessing you named your baby Plenoptic(a), which I think is just great. :XD: Now what I want to know is why I wasn't invited to the mansion to have a party and what not, you know you could have had even more fun. :) Sounds like you had a great time, tell your step-father that I'm willing to buy the place for a whomping $200. :D

lmao actually (no lie) i beleive hes selling it to a guy for 2.1 mill (including everything in it of course) but its like 1 block from the beach. I know, i woulda let you come...but i couldnt get a hold of you..your just too dang buy :XD:, ya Plenoptica is having a great time :). lol...and thanks...still a year till we can move out and live with each other though..all this means is i promised not to look at other girls chests (which is ok cuz my real father bought me the beer fest unrated movie for a bday present a month ago). :D

lmao actually (no lie) i beleive hes selling it to a guy for 2.1 mill (including everything in it of course) but its like 1 block from the beach. I know, i woulda let you come...but i couldnt get a hold of you..your just too dang buy :D, ya Plenoptica is having a great time :D. lol...and thanks...still a year till we can move out and live with each other though..all this means is i promised not to look at other girls chests (which is ok cuz my real father bought me the beer fest unrated movie for a bday present a month ago). :XD:

Hah congrats man! :D

And yeah... Beerfest is a cool movie with lots of... *Cough* DRINKING :( Nooo topless german babes in that movie... noo... :):angry:
Good luck ahead mate!