xisto Community
angad619

How To Connect A Dpdt Switch?

Hey guys, need help connecting a DPDT switch. I have a motor and want the switch to be able to rotate the motor both ways.Please help me out.

I apologise for the poorly drawn circuit diagram, but this is how to connect it so that when you flip the switch the motor changes direction.post-7593-1188071098_thumb.pngBasically you want one lead from the motor connected to the middle two connections on the switch, and the other lead connected to the other two 'output' pins on the switch. Then connect the +ve rail to one 'input' on the switch and 0v to the other.I hope that makes sense :XD: If not, I'll try and explain it better (with a better circuit diagram).

I get it. Thank you. The switch that I have has 6 terminals. Please tell me if the connections are correct. I hope I've got you right. Plannin to make a 4 wheeled simple vehicle for college fest.post-20314-1188403631_thumb.gif

Normally the two pins in the middle are the supply. However, your drawing looks like it should work. Be sure to reply if it doesn't work right, and I'll see what I can do.

I apologise for the poorly drawn circuit diagram, but this is how to connect it so that when you flip the switch the motor changes direction.

computer and linux and elctronics !!!! man i think we should meet

if we kould meet i think we will make some thing very cool

How to control the electriacl device using mobile phone?

Respected sir,

I am student of final year cse branch.I want develop a project

which is control the elecronics device or electrical device.I want to control the all device using mobile,thats why I have required idea about this and also give me some idea of mobile programing and send elctrical circuit description.

-question by Biswajit das

How to control the electriacl device using mobile phone?

Respected sir,

I am student of final year cse branch.I want develop a project

which is control the elecronics device or electrical device.I want to control the all device using mobile,thats why I have required idea about this and also give me some idea of mobile programing and send elctrical circuit description.

-question by Biswajit das

Hey !!!!

Well u can use MCU's(Microcontrollers) with DTMF modules......

DTMF modules require a transmitter and receiver.......

Well don't worry abt that.... You can use ur old Head phones connected to their terminals and it should be connected to a mobile phone......

Then u shud connect it to ur microcontroller.......

Program in such a way tat u need to control it....(Embedded C programming skill needed)

Now call ur phone tat is connected to DTMF module from another....Press options and DTMF......

That's it now u can control ur microcontroller using it......

Google for DTMF modules and how to use them