xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
etycto

How Was Your First Day Of Schoole

well this wenesday was the first day of school for all the kids in my county. this year i'm a junior in high school, 11th grade, and this year this far i have some of the hardest classes, i think. my first day was average nothing special just like the other two years in high school. how was your first day of school :XD:

MY FIRST DAY AT SCHOOLI study at some college and some course which is only taken by so called geeks.Girls are a rare species to be seen. Imagine a class where there are only 3 gals out of 75 students. I was more depressed. And never assume that I must be a loser or crazy to choose such school.It is one of the best in the country,which I live in.5 out of 10 students were glasses....STRANGE EXPERIENCE...

My first day of school was OK. I got to see all of my friends again which was nice, but I already received homework on the first day. I started Monday, and I also am a junior in high school in the International Baccalaureate program. I have four AP classes this year and two IB. It's going to be my hardest year of school but if I do well I hopefully will be starting college as a second semester sophomore or a junior. My teachers are nice for the most part though, my history teacher is pretty funny so that'll make that class fun.

My first day of school was OK. I got to see all of my friends again which was nice, but I already received homework on the first day. I started Monday, and I also am a junior in high school in the International Baccalaureate program. I have four AP classes this year and two IB. It's going to be my hardest year of school but if I do well I hopefully will be starting college as a second semester sophomore or a junior. My teachers are nice for the most part though, my history teacher is pretty funny so that'll make that class fun.

homework on the first day i hear you i think in some sort of teaching book stating you must give juniors homework on the first day :XD:
i'm i a magnet progrem(Medical) is that like the "International Baccalaureate program." you mentioned or not.

P.S.: did you also get a 97 question homework assighment for math too
Edited by etycto (see edit history)

I don't start until Tuesday. (The advantage of setting up my college class schedule for Tuesday and Thursday classes only.)I'm taking a few English classes and a creative writing class. I don't know any of my profs yet, so I'm hoping that they're all right. They'll probably give me all sorts of assignments the first day anyway, though. *grins*

My first day was quite interesting :XD:We started 10:30 AM (first day only of course!)Dad was gonna drive me (it's about 45-50minutes with car) and he was so sleepy lol he almost fell asleep behind the wheels on the road and got us killed ;D Now that's a good start!*cough*Ah - Finally there, I sumble to find out where the school is (2 ways to go :)) and of course we chose the wrong the first time so we found the school not long after.I didn't know where to go so I simply followed a few "hot girls" (lol yeah we DO have those around here :D) and it seems i got into a crowd of people heading to the GYM Class Hall.This is where we saw all the employees on the school, the principal etc. And CERTAINLY, YES - My group (Media and Communications) was shouted up last.We headed to our room, got shown around on the school, and funny is ALL at the school knows people - BUT ME :D Cause' i live so far away people are like "wtf why do you here if you live in *where i live* :D ?" Well - I'm not getting into that now.I talked to a few people and it wasn't untill' day 2 I got known with people.lol even FLIRTING already ;D hehe =D my school owns... though not the distance.