xisto Community
thugsmoke058

Hello To All Trap 17 Members ^_^

Hello,Interesting profile :D I used to eat food while working until one day I dropped my whole plateful of food on my keyboard :XD: Why not mention your likes, dislikes and hobbies :)Anyway make sure you read all the rules and regulations, also please improve your post quality for one liners are considered spam here.Hope you have fun here :D

ok uhm... can i say... first i read the Xisto Story and find interesting thread to post without spamming oh.. and i love to create Ragnarok Online Server because i know a lot about making your own server and i love playing o2jam and playing Counter Strike oh.. and if you like to make a RO server and you have a problem making it just pm me ill try to help you with all my knowledge uhm.. and i hate to go to school i dont know why just i hate it and i love using all adobe Program like Photoshop CS3 and dreamweaver and more but i'm still newbie there and i want to learn more uhm.. thats all for now see ya... :XD:nice to see ya all guys :)

Edited by thugsmoke058 (see edit history)

hey thugs, you are most welcome to Xisto. this is one lovely community where everyone is brother and sister to one another. In here, we help ourselves to solve any kinda problem any of us might be encountering in his/her field of life. make good and meaningful posts and try not to spam in here. That aint allowed and it can cost you your hosting (when you finally get it) and can even cost you your membership.Be good to all and also, BE KOOL.

Pizza eh? Im more of a chinease person. Anyway welcome to trap. I've been here since Sep of last year so yeah Ive here for awhile. Yeah trap is too kind lol i guess

Hello thugsmoke085 Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Better late than never. Hope you find what you are looking for here on Trap 17. You have already caught the Trap 17 bug I see from your sig. :XD: Very nice. See you around the boards. :)

Everyone loves pizza :D What's your favourite kind? And I love the animated sig! :XD: That's awesome!:D Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay, I know I have And if you have any questions just ask me, or someone with a high post count (They tend to know more :D ) or just post a topic about it :) Anyways, I hope you have fun! I do enjoy Xisto's credit system, beats paying and it beats advertisements!