xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Steve2319

What Do You People Think About Resident Evil 4? just talk about what you think about resident vil 4 ad give opinions a

I thik that Resident Evil 4 was easiest to control on the Nintendo Wii because it had a redicule, and on the other consoles it was a laser it was still cool thogh, jut hardto use. I was pretty p-oed when i heard of the few maps and characters i mercenaries mode, I was expecting Luis to be there and maybe a map that was inside te castle. But all inall it was a great game, andI can't wait for resident evil 5.

Your post is pretty hard to stand, but it's alright I guess. If anything, the Nintendo Wii's control system made it entirely more difficult to control do to having to actually aim at the screen. That made the camera angle flip around if your arm even got tired and dropped a little bit while firing. On the game cube version, you could just sit like a bump on a log and plug away at the Ganados. I actually enjored the Mercenaries' mode as is. Albert Wesker had to be one of my favorites, hands down along with Krauser in it. It's pretty hilarious how people thought Resident Evil 5 was racist from all of the infected people being black and Chris Redfield having to shoot all of them, whereas in Resident Evil 4, they were all Spanish. Both could be considered racism. Uh-huh. Yeah. I smell a double standard. Regardless, I look forward to Resident Evil 5. A lot could change like how Resident Evil 4 totally changed from the E3 preview/debut and its release.

Ah, yes, Resident Evil 4 was awesome. I loved this game so much. I had a great time playing it and it wasn't like any of the other Resident Evils. Although I have to say that it lacked the zombie touch like all the other resident evils, it had its own, new generation "zombies". They were much smarter and much more organized. And they still tried to bite your face off haha. The story line was pretty good, because you had to save the president's daughter from an evil cult, and it was a lot more solid obviously than the other resident evils. Let's be honest people, who really cared about the story? It was all about killing the zombies and seeing how long it would take you to die. For Resident Evil 4 they really dumbed down the puzzles. It is not nearly as hard as they were in Resident Evil 2 (for example) where you had to do the craziest things, and put the pieces in exact spots facing the right way, etc. etc. And on top of all that most of the time in Resident Evil 2 it let you use any item so you didn't even know it was the right one let alone facing the right way. But hey like I said everyone wants to just kill zombies, and in Resident Evil 4 thats all fun because of the actual aiming system. The lack of ammo from the other Resident evils really didn't help considering you couldn't either. Saving for Resident Evil 4 was nice and easy, no need for ink rolls or anything because the typewriter was always ready. The boss fights were also fun and considering you could save right before them made it even better. The chance to buy weapons, upgrades, ammo, and a lot of other nifty things was also a good part about Resident Evil 4. Overall I would have to say this was the best Resident Evil I played. Although it lacked a little bit of the toughness as the other R.E.'s it still had its own little thing. And I still just want to kill 'zombies'!-Jester

I played the PC version of Resident evil 4. Published by Ubisoft. If you use keyboard you wont want to play that game 1 hour. i liked the graphix. Sound was good. And not that scary. puzzles arnt that hard. overall the game is ok. I think Resident evil 3 was better than Resident evil 4. I think.

Played the ps2 version of RE4 and I must say that it is the best horror survival game I have played so far. Great cutscenes coupled with good voice-acting, nice gameplay and the suspenses that await you make it the best in the resident evil series so far. It is so awesome that I play through the game till I complete it within a week and the replay value of the game is also there with added features and bonuses after you beat the game. I will looking forward to RE5 which will be released soon. RE rocks man!

I never really played the game, but I have watch a buddy of mine play it. I really never wanted to play the game, but I did enjoy watching someone else play it (Not into the jumpy video games). For what I've seen is that the graphics look good, and that it is a close thirdperson shooter.

I've only played the one for the PS2. I'm getting a Wii in 3 days (yay) so I'll be able to compare with your opinion soon steve2319. But I thought the game was freaking scary!! I hated in the beginning of the game how the farm lady was stuck on the wall with a pitchfork. That was to creepy for me. But I did like that game play, but I wish the amount of guns and stuff that you can carry was bigger.