xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
THUMP

This Is Good Way To Earn Money just click your way through(facebook,adbux,bux.to)

welll i use adbux.com and facebook.com and bux.to for making money they pay u for clicking on thier ads i thought u people would like to know i know its to slow bu if u have too many raferrals u can earn at a real decent rate so plzz any one would like to be my referrals plzz tell me if u really appreciate my work than plzz help me by being my referrals so thanx guys i will be very much helpful to u

welll i use adbux.com and facebook.com and bux.to for making money they pay u for clicking on thier ads i thought u people would like to know i know its to slow bu if u have too many raferrals u can earn at a real decent rate so plzz any one would like to be my referrals plzz tell me if u really appreciate my work than plzz help me by being my referrals so thanx guys i will be very much helpful to u

Hey.. Adbux Adbux AdbuxEveryone is spamming on this topic everywhere...
Do not get me wrong.I do not mean that u r a spammer.
But is it not another scam using people to generate loads of money only by giving them pennies.Why should somebody waste his time to earn pennies?
Why it is not just another scam that will fade away after initially giving some money.
Newbie must google 'adbux scam".
There is always better way to earn money online than promoting a scam?

USE YOUR HEAD,
U MAY BE RIGHT..

Hey.. Adbux Adbux AdbuxEveryone is spamming on this topic everywhere...
Do not get me wrong.I do not mean that u r a spammer.
But is it not another scam using people to generate loads of money only by giving them pennies.Why should somebody waste his time to earn pennies?
Why it is not just another scam that will fade away after initially giving some money.
Newbie must google 'adbux scam".
There is always better way to earn money online than promoting a scam?
USE YOUR HEAD,
U MAY BE RIGHT..

well i use adbux and if i wanted pennies i would have placed my referrals on this post and sincerely i dont wnant u to be my refs as i have lots of them i thought u people might be interested well thanks

Theres no easy way to make money..The best i found is through a forum i got off from project payday..no links allowed so if your interested just let met know

Yes, you're right! there's no such thing as easy way to make money. But I think you've something in your mind, Well, share it. I would like to know how would it be.
Thanks!

well if money making was that simple i would be the richest person of all so penny and penny makes a dollar so work hard invest double and make lots of money that the trick but you need t have lots of patience for it or try and find new ways

LOOK!If it was as "easy" to get much money as any "Pay2DOSOMETHING" site would say - They'd be broke by now.It's too hard and too time consuming - and simply not rewarding in the end, as some sites simply cut you off if you have earned (FINALLY) a total sum of 10$.. The "sorry you've been banned" message is still flashing my brains out.So seriously - Go out there - Get a job - Or find a better way to make money than by clicking on some fat guy's ads. If you had the choice - You probably wouldn't pay out either. :P