xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
telatoyo

Mls 2007 Rummors, Transfers, Matches, Stars... All about the soccer in America.

Who Will Be This Years Best Newbie...  

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Posted Image

Well Well, due to the lots of attention that the MLS and LA Galaxy had this months, i decided to open this Topic, where you are gonna know all about the MSL Soccer this 2007 season and the Superliga final betwen Pachuca & LA Galaxy, the impact that David Beckham made was huge, full stadiums, people watchin soccer on tv over MLB or NBA.... share your opinions and see the news in here...

Week 21 Standings East

New England 11 5 6 39

D.C. United 11 6 3 36

New York 10 8 3 33

Kansas City 9 7 5 32

Columbus 6 7 8 26

Chicago 6 9 5 23

Toronto FC 5 11 5 20

Week 21 Standings West

Houston 11 7 4 37

FC Dallas 11 7 3 36

Chivas USA 9 6 3 30

Colorado 6 9 6 24

Los Angeles 3 8 5 14

Real Salt Lake 2 10 6 12

Jaime Moreno from DC United become the best goalscorer in the MLS history, his record is up to 109 goals, 4 this season...

Edited by telatoyo (see edit history)

Houston Dynamo won again, 2 years in a row they rule the MLS nowadays and they have one of the best players in the League, Dwayne De Rosario... who made the 2nd goal in the great 2007 Final...

Posted Image

The waitin its almost over ppl... the MLS 2008 season its close, Beckham its back and he will play his 100th match wit England against France... great pre-season games by all the MLS Teams means that the competition will be harder this time...Names like; Marcelo "El Mu?eco" Gallardo, Celestine Babayaro, Tony Caig, Andre Rocha, Duilio Davino, Gonzalo Mart?nez and many other are the new great faces we will see in the 2008 season of MLS...

Notice from jlhaslip:
Merged

Hi Friends, I am new to this, Its a very great discussion, which i was searching for a long time, Thanks in Advance suggest me where i can get some more details,=========================================================Kathy Richard

Edited by velma (see edit history)