xisto Community
host007

How To Have Healthy Hair?

I have healthy hair.. I'm washing it a lot but not too much and i always use a lot of neutral stuff with no smell... And i leave them as they are.. I'm not trying to make them straighter or something for what i would use a machine...

I have very long and healthy hair. It's sleek, shiny black, and straight, and goes down to my thighs (I'm serious). I'd say the best thing you can do for your hair is a good conditioner. Find a very hydrating one, even if you have oily hair, like I do, in which case just wash your scalp thoroughly after conditioning.I know that most people say you need to wash the conditioner out of your hair completely, but I find it better to keep a little in. By that I mean washing most of it out, but leaving a little grease on the hair. It'll make your hair much easier to brush, and leave it feeling silky soft. I've done this for years and have never experienced any side effects.And there's no need to wash your hair everyday. In fact it's quite damaging - you're washing off essential nutrients and oils from your hair. Wash no more often than every second day, but at least once a week. Try not to use shampoo more than twice a week unless your hair is extremely oily or dirty.Another thing is the sun. Sunlight bleaches your hair, and excess sunlight damages it. If you're out in the sun a lot, wear a hat (or pretend to be Muslim and wear a headscarf :P ).

Healthy Hair

To have healty Hair

Beautiful hair

With no Druff

Without hair fall

[marquee=right]

Please any body help me to have all this above

[/marquee]

First off, be extremely carefully with weather changes,

-extreme weathers:

a.heat

b.coldness

both of them can cause some extreme damage to your hair!

-dryness

-split ends

remember to always use conditioner, always! & abstain from:

1.blow drying your hair

2.ironing/straighting your hair

3.curling your hair

4.dying your hair too often

& use a shampoo that works for your type of hair.. example:

if you have curly hair wear a shampoo for curly hair etc

also try putting some hair oil, it will keep your hair shiny and healthy

You can have healthy hair by using good shampoos and good conditioners.You can also try the health centres for more help or go to reputed saloon .Another way to get good hair which is becoming very popular these days is through yoga,and from my experience it really helps,you may try this out,it can be useful to you or anyone who wants to have long,beautiful and dandruff free hair

Here is how to maintain your hair.First of all, if you eat healthy it helps. What you eat, is what you become. I have noticed that almonds are really good for your hair, it gets much more shine, and looks healthier.Second of all you must try to not damage your hair - to much. Try not to use a hairdryer evertime you have taken a shower, or other things that damage your hair. If you must do so, use a heatprotecting spray or something.The good shampoos and conditioners are to find at hairsaloons. The hairdressers will help you to find the best ones for you. If you have dandruff, I would go to a pharmacy and ask them. It always works for me.Coloring of your hair is not good. I do so myself, but I use a... well, I don't know if it is right in english, but a hairmask to protect my hair. I use it twice a week. It would be smart to buy all products in the same type, from the same people if you know what I mean. (God, this bad english is anoying) The products kind of "work together", and I like to do so.

1. Avoid Heat Products2. Avoid Chemicals on your products like Hair Dye & Chlorene3. Consume a good amount of good oils found in nuts & fish4. Wash your hair every second day and make sure it's a good clean5. Brush gently to maintain oil balance6. Use REDKEN. I highly recommend and it has seriously saved my dead hair.

Do use some herbal medicens or oils which will really help you our to slove there problems. Just go to google and have a search, you would find hand full of informations.

I read from a magazine on like how to keep your hair in good condition and it was saying,use good shampoo, and like use your fingers to like "comb" your hair. After you are all done use cold water to rinse for that shiny look. ^_^