xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
synapticflame

Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic Ii Light Side or Dark Side?

Which side of the Force do you play?  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The PC version will probably be almost exactly the same but with higher resolution graphics, since PCs will be able to cope with the added pressure. Beyond that I don't think there is going to be any major difference between the two. And remember, if you have a friend with an xbox threatening to ruin it, go and visit, then steal the controller and play through the game yourself so at least you can ruin it for yourself. Much more fun that way.

The first one was just great! I played the game full light side. At the end with the combat against darth malak i was at full command of the light side. But how did you defeat darth malak. I did it by just throwing lightsabers to him, because else i couldnt defeat him. But how did you guys did it??

Greets Timmik

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just used all the bodies he had before he could get to them and then just pummelled him... he was weak when he couldn't heal himself. Maybe you just needed to level up some more?

KOTOR II was really fun! I haven't beaten it yet, but I'm on the last stint of it. I'm trying to stop myself from playing because I know that when it ends I will be crushed... :rolleyes: