xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
willy0555

Internet Girl

Ok, im a guy that has been talking on the internet with this one girl named "Starburst" and we have been talking on AIM for years until one day i asked her out and she said she wanted to be more than friends. Does that mean that she wants to go out with me or does it mean she wants to be just good friends? She told me if i move around there we could "hang out" together and have a good time. I'm kind of confused on whether she just wants to be friends or if she wants to go out with me.

Ok, im a guy that has been talking on the internet with this one girl named "Starburst" and we have been talking on AIM for years until one day i asked her out and she said she wanted to be more than friends. Does that mean that she wants to go out with me or does it mean she wants to be just good friends? She told me if i move around there we could "hang out" together and have a good time. I'm kind of confused on whether she just wants to be friends or if she wants to go out with me.

This is coming from a guy who had a bad experience with meeting people you met online in real life.

And no, "she" wasn't a dude. :)

Be careful with this situation. Where does she live? Is she near you? Do you think it might be a good thing to meet up? Don't have any expectations; it's best if you guys just have a good time together... see where it goes on-the-fly and make your decisions then.

"More than friends" usually means that she's pursuing a relationship, but we need womenfolk to clarify this phrase since femme fatales can be quite crafty with their words. :XD:

Only time will tell, just go out with her as friends at the beginning but make those dates a little romantic and at about the third date you should notice if she wants to be more than friends or not.

I rang Dr. Phil last night as my mentor and he said "Tell Willy to wake up and just ask her!" because "Relationships wether friends or more is all about communication." Good luck mate, and let us know how you go?

I guess since you guys knew each other online for years, she probably thought its time to really meet up, see if you both really get along as well as you do online, and then forge a genuine friendship and maybe even more. After all, relationships through Virtual reality doesn't beat getting to know each other in person. You should probably get to know her as friends/ good friends first before venturing into anything else, cos' as I said, you both might really feel different meeting each other in reality.

Personally it sounds to me like this girl likes you.

But its confusing to know if she wants to be online boy friend and girl friend or real life ones. If you do decide to meet with this girl and get to know one another in person, always take an adult, or trusted elder person with you, because now days you never know who your talking to.

If she just wants to be your online girl friend and your comfortable with that, then go for it. Hang out with her online, chat, exchange photos and what ever. But keep it online.

Good Luck, it honestly sounds like she fancys you :o

♥Evo

Yes, in my opinion, you have to have a big expectation for this situation.after you met her, you can look if she is fit for you or not.:o so just be a good friend is better for the first time