xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
willy0555

Cashfiesta surfing for cash

I looked up some stuff on the internet and found a grand website that allows you to look up statistics and other great stuff. You could make money by using a program on cashfiesta. All it does it run and you have to click on the boy on the left of the program to keep it going and you make money that way. I think the more special deals you make in the website which are offers that get you more points the more money you make an hour including the points you make using this program. Its a really fun tool to use and you have to make over 50 dollars within a months time to get paid. If your want to know how much money you made so far while using this program it also has a calculator for the program and you type in the hours you surf per day and it will show you how much money you will be making within that month. Anyways, join cashfiesta at cashfiesta.com

I have tried this before as well and i know for sure that they don't pay. I tried this program for about a month and i earned close to $50 but they refused to send me my money because they said i broke one of the TOS, which i know i didn't and they wouldn't tell me what rule i supposedly broke.