xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
onie

Mr. Clay -- Bamboo "filipino Artist" why dont you see it for your self?? c,

Red sun dawnGuns are drawnSkull and bonesBeast of warFather help me stop thisRush of blood to the headLook at you I see redStart this gameI'll end itBy this hate that you help the world createI've been sentNow repentI'm the war that comes to youI'm the plague that follows throughI've been toldYou've been warnedTo stop the hatred you have spawnedThe qualms you have are stupidBy this movement manifestLord now put you to the testYet you failNow the blind that follow youWill burn in hell with youAll by myselfI know that I stand here aloneAll your lies they feedI'm stronger now Stronger now than I was beforeThere's no way you canHurt meMove meStop meTalk too much muther*BLEEP*er hushYou had your chance to change thingsMove in the direction of rightChoose to set the badBut then you had to pick a fightSo what's daddy done for you lately?Bought you the throneLike stealing candy from a babyLine your pockets with mucho dineroPaid in full with the blood of the peopleSo now you got the fires rockinBlood and hateThen you got the people talkingLegacyYou will never be forgottenYour place in historyA black mark in timeA black mark in timeAll by myselfI know that I stand here aloneAll your lies they feedI'm stronger now Stronger now than I was beforeThere's no way you canHurt meMove meStop mePeace and flowersWill kill the superpowerThe fall of Rome is nearCan't you hearIt's been written, it's been saidThe signs are hereThe revelations I have readThe signs are hereThose days are overWalk away from the lineFor now is the timeAll by myselfI know that I stand here aloneAll your lies they feedI'm stronger now Stronger now than I was beforeThere's no way you canHurt meMove meStop me>>>> understand the lyrics very well.. it's a very nice song makes you think about the mistakes you have made from the past