xisto Community
odomike

Having Problems With Installing Ipb 2.3.x I need help please.

I was trying to install IPB 2.3.3 for my forums database and this is the error message I got as I was starting the installation.mySQL query error: CREATE TABLE ibf_admin_logs ( id bigint(20) NOT NULL auto_increment, act varchar(255) default NULL, code varchar(255) default NULL, member_id int(10) default NULL, ctime int(10) default NULL, note text NULL, ip_address varchar(255) default NULL, PRIMARY KEY (id)) TYPE=MyISAM;SQL error: Table 'ibf_admin_logs' already existsSQL error code: 1050Date: Wednesday 22nd of August 2007 02:25:45 AMI have crosschecked in my site CP to make sure that all privilleges are given to me and everything is ok in there. I need help here please. Any admin that can hlp me correct this is very welcome.thanks for your anticipated help.

I would delete the database your using for your forum and create a new one, you got that error because you tried to reinstall IBP on the same table and so you got the error for the table exists. Once you have a fresh table that error shouldn't appear again.

Ok Saint. thanks so much for that. I am heading straight back into my CPanel to make the necessary corrections. Will get back to ya soonest for the results.Thanks once again pal.