xisto Community
Kahli

Red Dwarf: The Movie Next year, I cant wait

I knew that there was talk of the movie being released soon (next year) but this is the best part: it may be filmed in Australia, in my home town!

Red Dwarf set to engulf Australia

I was wondering whether anyone else was a Red Dwarf fan?

Wow... a movie... that would be smeggin' awesome! The plot sounds reminiscent of Star Trek's borg but with Red Dawrf I'm sure it will be original and hilarious. Red Dwarf is such a classic series that they should have no trouble promoting the movie.

haha that's true, there can indeed be only one red dwarf! I really hope that the movie is worth seeing...I hope they don't botch it, like they did when they bought kochanski back. Nirvanah Crane is going to be in the movie, but she's not going to be played by Jane Horrocks like she was in Series V. She's being played Leila Johnson.

hmm well what do ya know! This show is on reruns all the time on PBS and is somehow always on whenever I can't find a single thing to watch on TV! I still don't get it... ;) But maybe a movie will make more sense since they'll have to explain it to people like me LOL

haha! it would probably make a bit more sense if PBS started the series again. i'm guessing you would understand it then. though i admit it, some of the episodes are hard to understand!

Red Dwarf is totally awsome and I can;t wait until the realese of the Red Dwarf Movie. I have the first 3 seasons on DVD and i think it's smeggin' incredible that they are finally coming out with a movie. I've heard rumors, but I think that this one is true. But still I say that... Kryton the mentally insane robot is the best character on the series, next to the Vending Machine (The one which Rimmer stole a Chuky Nut Bar from) and my most favorite episode would be... the one where Rimmer and Lister switch bodies.