xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
host007

How To Improve Your Business?

There are lots of business, but this is to share the ideas about software business. people who running their software business please share their ideas which will be helpful to me and all who have their own software company.Please don't hesitate to share your ideas or experience because sharing makes u strong and confident. And tell suggestion which would help others to correct their mistakes.

Edited by host007 (see edit history)

There are lots of business, but this is to share the ideas about software business. people who running their software business pls share their ideas which will be helpful to me and all who have their own software company.
Pls dont hesitate to share ur ideas or experience bcoz sharing makes u strong and confident. And tell suggestion which would help others to correct their mistakes.

Notice from truefusion:
Kindly refrain from cutting your words down; spell your words out completely and or use an apostrophe. Thank you.

you could always get an awesome site from http://forums.xisto.com/ for a professional look/outcome. :XD:, Take software classes,learn html/internet design so you don't have to pay anybody for most of you'r advertisement. thats all i could think off.

Well there are a few things you can do to help your business along. Like for example with my online store in order for it to get out there to the public and for people to notice it you have to advertise. First thing you want to do is make sure you submit your site to the search engines so that way they have some kind of public display. Then you want to see if you can get into banner exchange, or do the ppc. I earned alot more traffic and sales on my site when i put up my banner on other peoples website, i then submitted my products to froogle and shopping.com plus i was on many popular search engines.You also need to focus on the site itself of course, a professional look and with the tools Xisto offers your sure to build a nice site with the right knowledge. You may have to spend some money in order to get things started with an online shop and credit card portal but it takes money to make money.

Avertisement is very important. Let people know you and offer good service they will buy. I can only give advice like this if you can't tell us what software business you are running.

Good ideas thanks Carson, dundun2007, Youngprofit and Faund we are specializes in development of software for small and medium sized business organizations offer most user friendly customized solutions.ya i have submitted my site in different search engines. I need to improve page rank give me ideas. And I need good management ideas.

to improve your business you just have to simply take a look at two aspects....your product or service quality.... and your market...a good product or service will surely be bought in any price worth it, but another problem is taking it to your market...you must target your market and bring your offers to them by any means of marketing...when your business is internet based... you could use, an optimized website for search engine marketing, email marketing if you have a mailing list or any targeted advertising sites, or any available and within your budget...plus make sure customer satisfaction for building your reputation as a businessman... :)