xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Soviet

Man With 78 Kids Plans 22 More

Source :DailyCognition

A one-legged, sixty-year-old father of 78 is lining up his next two wives in a bid to reach his target of 100 children by 2015, according to reports from the United Arab Emirates.
Daad Mohammed Murad Abdul Rahman, 60, has already had 15 brides - although he has to divorce them as he goes along to remain within the legal limit of four wives at a time, Emirates Today reported on Monday.

In 2015 I will be 68 years old and will have 100 children,' the local tabloid quoted Abdul Rahman as saying.

'After that I will stop marrying. I have to have at least three more marriages to hit the century.'

The newspaper splashed its front page with a picture of Abdul Rahman surrounded by his children, the eldest of whom is 36 years old and the youngest of whom is 20 days old. Two of his current three wives are also pregnant.

Abdul Rahman said his large family lived in 15 houses. He supports them with his military pension and the help of the government of Ajman, one of seven emirates that comprise the UAE, which includes the Gulf trade and tourism hub of Dubai.

Islam allows men to marry up to four women at a time, though most marry only one. The UAE is a Muslim country, but is home to migrants from around the world.

This man must be castrated, you don't give birth to children to break a world record or for your personal gratification.

You give birth because you want children that you can adequately care for, not to leave them to mothers who are burdened for the rest of their lives. Sorry but it is my opinion on that man.. Because when you just look at 100 children and 100 women without husband, what for it is? I think that man haven't all in his head.

He is old like some grandpa and he still wants to have intercourse and leave women alone..I hate him :XD:

Haha, he sounds like a Pimp, however, as Soviet said, not in a good way. If he has the money, every thing would be fine, however, I seriously doubt he has the money to pay for 100 children. My mom can barely afford me and my brother, just think if we had 98 more siblings, we'de have to sell the house and that would only last so long.

Aye, for a record, of which only those who keep up with this stuff will remember him, he's willing to commit adultery, and yet implies that he's a Muslim. But you can't put all the blame on him, you must also put the blame on the women that allow him to marry them just for the sake of having children. But of course the majority of the blame goes to him. This fellow must be rich, for if i remember correctly, in Islam you're supposed to give your ex a portion of your stuff if you want to no longer be with them. He must have either had nothing from the start and has just been free-loading off of these women or must be insanely rich. What amazes me is how many women are and were willing to join him. Did they even bear knowledge of what they were getting into before getting into it?

Wow talk about being pimpin' lol.If I were one of his childs i'd be ashamed though.The only reason you exist - Is because your dad had sex with lots of "wives" ("Marriage is a relationship and bond, most commonly between a man and a woman, that plays a key role in the definition of many families. Precise definitions vary historically and between and within cultures, but it has been an important concept as a socially sanctioned bond in a sexual relationship. ...") to set a world record.Well i'd feel DAMN lame then hah."How many motha's you g0t?" - "10-15 maybe..." - "Ah ha... Ooookay" :XD:It's weird, that's all.

Aye, for a record, of which only those who keep up with this stuff will remember him, he's willing to commit adultery, and yet implies that he's a Muslim.

Well, he says he marries everyone he has children with so in a polygamy society, that is not adultery.
But yes, that is pretty shallow of him to have kids just for the sake of a record. The poor kids don't have a father who can care for them individually. Plus, along with his offspring, it will raise the population by a bunch. Let' see: average of 1-2 kids per child of him. 150 grandchildren. around 250 great grandchildren. etc... Not a good choice.

We casterated all our buck goat kids last week, I have some bands left over, and would happily volunteer to take care of this little problem. :XD: Or I could just use a pocket knife. Preferably a dull one. That is just disgusting. Show's how little some cultures value life. I sure feel sorry for all those little kids.

He must be rich in order to get all of those lives. Being his kid would absolutely stink. I would get no attention from mom or dad. I wonder why he keeps having kids? Does he want to break a record or something? Lol, that would be funny if one of them filled out a job application that said "name all brothers and sisters" :XD:

Source :DailyCognition

This man must be castrated, you don't give birth to children to break a world record or for your personal gratification.

You give birth because you want children that you can adequately care for, not to leave them to mothers who are burdened for the rest of their lives. Sorry but it is my opinion on that man.. Because when you just look at 100 children and 100 women without husband, what for it is? I think that man haven't all in his head.

He is old like some grandpa and he still wants to have intercourse and leave women alone..I hate him :XD:

I completely agree with you. This is disgusting, we already have tons of children in foster homes and no families and here he is just having great fun producing more. There is no way these kids can have a real relationship with their dad, I can't even name 40 people, how does he remember the names of all his kids?

wow that is just crazy on how he is having all these kids just to go down in the records book. I feel srry for the wives when they thought that they found mr right he turns right around divorce them and leaves them with his offspring. He is just like maruko from inuyasha a monk that ask every pretty woman he sees if they will have his children. But in the show all of them say no :XD:

Well, this would be fun if it was a movie but it's not. It's terrible by many reason. First one is that the age of 60 is not the most appropiated to make children. Second, what are you going to do with 100 children? In the best case they will grow without knowing what the heck is a father and without experiencing any kind of parental love. But probably some of them will die and the father won't even care and a lot of terrible situations can happen, this guy is totally irresponsible... and 60 year old, what a shame. Poor and also idiot wives... a entire life giving birth just for a silly old man to get famous.Deserves castration, definitely. Chemical... or maybe not.

That is pretty impressive i must say i dont know why you want that many kids but its in a different country. If someone did that today in the U.S that man would have to pay so much money in child support.

I know some people thinking bringing a kid into life would be good but that many? Thats crazy. At his age he would barely be able to take care of them, and whos to even say he would die by half the kids are grown up by then? And he wants all these kids just go to down in a record...thats just sick and crazy.

Lol... He could make his own town and his own religion or whatever he likes... I think his children hate him since he obviously does not have enough time to pay individual attention to each. Imagine when they fight, how is he going to control 100 children??? It must be pretty expensive to take care of so many kids, I really think that what he is doing is really irresponsible. Wow, Im gonna go to the UAE, I have heard of Dubai and seen pictures, it is really cool there.

Hello and Welcome to another episode of " When people lose their rational thinking" This is some weird and stupid man along with his stupid wives. I think we should sponsor for his neutering :XD: . This is pathetic for he completely disgraces the meaning of marriage, love and kids. I think he is under the assumption that they are all materialistic things like a book that are a one time investment. I think he forgot that they eat, breathe and need love. Or he is banking on the fact that the publicity he gets is feeding him and his family :) I mean he and his women will find a way to live in the glory of publicity but what about the children that are gonna suffer mentally and physically.What happens if he dies and is not able to provide for his wives and kids??? Doesn't this world have enough emotionally and physically starved kids, I don't think we need a hundred more. If he is testing how fertile he is... We get the point, he is FERTILE.Maybe they should be keeping an eye on him in case he does not take care of his children rather than glorifying him and encouraging him. I guess the police are helpless for he isn't exactly breaking any rules :D