xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Female Warrior Wallpaper

Here is my latest wallpaper, but this time I don't think the brushing goes well with it, the coloring is perfect, just not the brushing.

Posted Image

It could use some adjustment to contrast, but looks pretty good.Did you do this yourself? If so, Photoshop? Custom brush?(Nice lens flare.) :XD:

Interesting your the first to bring up changes, which is good, although a bit surprise in what needed to be changed and. If I am thinking what your thinking then nope I didn't use a contrast layer, just an old fashion layer property. and yes I did do you it, and I used Photoshop CS3 and used vector brushes for it.

I like the woman better than the background :XD:
Wats the difference between CS3 and CS2?

Nothing, really.

CS3 fully integrates itself into the suite so that you can use it more easily with everything in the CS3 package (like Flash, Fireworks, etc.). However, it kills ImageReady, so you have to use Fireworks if you want any animations done. (Photoshop will open up animated GIFs, but only show the first frame for you to edit.)

I'm not so sure on features.

So far, it's not worth the upgrade, IMO.

Correction ImageReady is there Adobe was smart and got rid of the software package for it since you can use the same tools to design them. All you do is open up the animation window and away you go in creating animations. As for features nothing has changed except for how the menu's look, and the fact you can work with 3-D graphics such as CAD, Bryce stuff like that.

Correction ImageReady is there Adobe was smart and got rid of the software package for it since you can use the same tools to design them. All you do is open up the animation window and away you go in creating animations. As for features nothing has changed except for how the menu's look, and the fact you can work with 3-D graphics such as CAD, Bryce stuff like that.

Thanks for the correction.

I think I just noticed that they didn't have ImageReady on the side, so I figured they got rid of it. That and I was too lazy to look. :XD:

Why would they have Bridge, Device Central, Stock Photos, and all this other crap that sits outside of the program instead of being integrated also? Then again, PSCS3 takes a while to load already unless it's in cache...