xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Sotw #61 Voting [resolved]

sorry for the lateness as most of you know about the horrible Saturday I had so here are this month entries for SOTW #61 for you all to vote one.

SOTW #61 Rules from the Entry Topic

Sig size: 100x100 - 400x400

Brushing Style: any

Render: Beach Related

Text: Related to the render

Special Effects: optional

Saint-Michael

Posted Image

Will.Allison

Posted Image

Mich

Posted Image

Use this to make your vote and remember give a valid reason for it.

Saint-Michael:0

Will.Allison:0

Mich:0

Saint-Michael:1

Mich:0

My vote goes for SM, his Sig lloks more pro. and it is neat. I love the color tints and the background graphics, the others fail to impress me :XD:

right here...

I like the "devil in her eyes" that mich has come up with.

Sm's is a great render, but the vectors aren't very summery... and Will's needs a border.

Saint-Michael:1

Mich:1

i liked SM's from the beginning. the vectors plus the girl are just simply sexy. The other two, while well done, simply seem like a copy of SM's (no offense guys) and while it was a nice attempt it didnt match it overall. Will... the girl has too much done too her, should have left her nice and sharp... as well your signature is missing a nice 1px border. Mich... the border or yours really makes it look unprofessional... and the writing should have been slanted and faded to make it look like it was part of sand.No hate on any signature.. better than I could ever do and fairly good all around. Vote to SM still.Saint-Michael:2Will.Allison:0Mich:1

Saint-Michael:3Will.Allison:0

My vote goes to Sm. Good use of lighting and i really like the flow of the text. True is does look more pro that the others. The render looks very sharp, well placed and clear compared to the other two. IMO thats what makes them look a bit unpro. Sm gets my vote.

Saint-Michael:5Will.Allison:0

I'm gonna have to go with Mike's on this one. The render is much cleaner and clearer than Will's. I also think that the text is far too plain. It works fine, but nothing spectacular or eye-catching. With Mich's, it just didn't seem to pop out to me the way Mike's did. I think it would have been a nice effect to have the "BEACH BUM" text follow the curve of her leg, or to mute some of the colors and make the blue in her bathing suit really saturated, kinda like in the movie Pleasantville or those Hallmark cards.

Well i dont know if thats this one over seen as is doesn't say above but i guess first to 5 is normally the done thing with like 3 entries. lol.

Voting is opening for 2 weeks while entries are open for 2 weeks, and GOE your thinking about the rules for Sig Battles in which a preset number of votes are determined in order for someone to win. For SOTW it the number of votes after 2 weeks that determine the winner.

Hey Guys.

I hope i a still able to vote.

MY vote would go for Mich. Although the render looks like there are many parts of it and they are all being joined together. I really like the devilish look to it. Well if she ad named it "Devils Beach" It would be awesome. The text was an overall "OK" for me. I just loved the font and the placing of the font. But blending was not that good. You should have made a clipping mask and put a border around the text then it will be like the beach it self with a small 1px border.

SM. The vectors weren't done properly for me. They were only coming out of the girl and not spread out as much as i would have ( That's just me). The render was loved by me. It was the best render from all three. But again it didn't give that beach look i was looking for.

Will. The render was essed with too much i think you were going for the vector/Smudgy type?. The tweaking you made with the body was good. But you messed up the hair big time for me( Some may like it.).

Saint-Michael:5Will.Allison:0
Mich:2

So there goes my vote.

Enjoy

This SOTW winner is saint-michael, congratulations for winning this weeks SOTW competition here on gfxtrap.com/Xisto.com