xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
host007

How Can Rss Feed From Other Web Site?

Hai , Am Building my own site i want to update the content such as news,jokes, etc., Is it possible to get the content from another site. Is it right? And i want to know how to do it. please help me with ur suggestions and ideas

Well most sites offer a RSS feed section that you can look for and add to your site with no problem; usally can tell if a RSS is running if you see a RSS Icon in url box in your browser. However I did find this interesting script that if you want to display those RSS feed articles you can use this javascript, in which all you do is insert the RSS feed link and then press generate javascript, select all, copy, and paste the code to your site and your set.

wow great resource, thanks SM for sharing thisAlternatively there are a lot of PHP scripts available that can process RSS and display them in your sites, just google for 'RSS to HTML' or RSS to PHP

Wow thats what I though before to find a script that can grab RSS feeds to a webpage automatically .. that's great thanks a lot