xisto Community
THUMP

My Top 5 Paying Sites!

Can you all describe how all these sites work and how much time did you spend on these ones? I'm not interested in making money online so much , but i'm just curous and I can't understand you all to be honest ...I've heard for many websites where you type texts or click ads , but they are all paying not so much money. The reason is simple - there are many sites like these and the business math is not going good. These sites don't get enough money because the clicks of ads are people who aren't interested in the product where they click , so the click is not worth no matter of it's quantity.For the text ones , it's a real profit for the creator of the money-making site , who can use that content and sell it for much more money... But the point is that people who make sites for earning have something like a variable , how much users should get (no matter if the author of site is making more or less money than expected). So , even if they are growing up , they make pressure so people will work for lower costs.All these methods are NOT fake , but they are all unprofitable. The time you spend on money earning for clicking , refferals , etc. can be spent on learning to make software or start some design tutorials.

I have been to a few of the 5 stated sites. But, unfortunately, for me, it didn't worked. I consider the earnings of Rs. 1000/- was not worth the amount of labour put. If the same amount of time is put in building a niche of her won, she might earn much lower than what she earned from those sites, but, with continuity of earnings. Further, with time, she could develop her skill and increase her earning capacity.

I am quite allergic to same kinds of works everyday and so gave up most of the sites before reaching my minimum payout. But, the sites I actually liked was ciao USA, which is no more in existence, and sharedreviews, which no more allow Indian participation. With average command over English, I would suggest potential earners to go for building blog or websites and than go for affiliate programmes. I am recently making money with flipkart without much effort, but really negligible. The best thing is that, I am earning for my own purchases as well.

I would appreciate your views as well.