xisto Community
THUMP

My Top 5 Paying Sites!

1. Cash Crate. I cashed 288.76 for the month

Get Paid to Complete Offers at CashCrate.com!

2. Treasure Trooper. I cashed 207.00 For The Month

TreasureTrooper - Make money, get paid for completing offers, incentives, product trials, surveys

3. Deal Barbie Pays. I cashed 188.00 for the month

Deal Barbie Pays - Homepage

4. Clixsense I cashed 167.00 for the month

ClixSense.com

5. Survey Saavy I cashed 128.00 for the month

https://www.surveysavvy.com/

well i thought u people would like to know about this

Geez.... Any chance you could evaluate how much time you spent on all of these and what specific things you did? I mean... It would seriously make it more useful because we'd know that if we prefered to do a certain offer which ones have the best version.... and it's just nice to know what you're getting into. Thanks for this though, I was going to do TreasureTrooper but I might do CashCrate now if it's better.

I think Im going to give survey saavy a shot. Ill tell you how it goes, I just signed up - sorry I never thought to message you for a referral code. But I doubt I'll stick with it anyway.

great sites, I'll try my to get a few bucks over there and can get my paid hosting here :XD:nice way for getting paid hosting and buying domains.

Yes, I'd also really like to know how much you spend on those sites. In particular treasure trooper. I use them and have made about $30 so far. All the offers I complete are free though. A lot of the offers I completed were never approved either. They just sit in the pending offers section forever. Why is that?

I always thought those kind of sites were scams, I guess I was wrong after all. Also, do you have to spend all day on the web to make that kind of money, how much time do you put in?

You gotta be careful with these types of sites. Some sites make it ridiculously hard to cash out even though it looks like it may be easy. Other sites are scams but some do work and are good. You really should check out the money making section of the forum to see which sites to go with and which to avoid.

I'm not sure if you'd be able to sign up with them if your from India. You'd probably have to check in with their T.o.s to see areas that are eligible to receive these offers. And when did Imagefilez become a member lol

I actually advertise with clixsense! You made over $100?? thats really impressive!!! It took me about 10 minutes just to make 10 cents! yes thats a pretty good income though for doing everything on the side..if you got nothing to do then why not make some money online? :P

treasure trooper is a good site but only a few cash offers for indians. click sense pays only 0.01 for a single add, if u made $167 in a month then you are incredible. and about survey savvy mostly indians donot get qualified. so sad for us. if there are any legit sites for indians pls do inform

Becareful people.... I've tried most of these sites and some of them have dodgy payouts which may depend on your location. US users usually get the most out of these sites but if you are from, lets say, india, then you may find it harder to reach the pay out level. Also, by lets say, earning one doller by signing up to a site or something sometimes you might get virusese on your sites or you may become a referral to someone unknowingly.Just saying.Becareful whenever you join these sites cause you never know what might happen. Also, be careful meeting new friends cause they may turn out to be bad ones. :)Cheers.

can you share on how you are driving traffic to these sites? SEO or paid?