xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
host007

Do U Have Financial Literacy

Hai Guys, All of us having lot of dream about money. Who will say i dont need money. If u r saying that i not need of money then u r trying to cheat anyone. hay hay wait am not saying money is the only need. :) my point is u should be master of the virtual(Money). if u dont have financial literacy then u will work for money.Am saying that dont work for money.( MAKE THE MONEY WORK FOR U).is it interesting?Yep, Do u have any idea for making the MONEY WORKING FOR U then discuss r share ur idea it will be usefull. :XD:

Edited by host007 (see edit history)

Hai Guys,

All of us having lot of dream about money. Who will say i dont need money. If u r saying that i not need of money then u r trying to cheat anyone.

hay hay wait am not saying money is the only need. :D

my point is u should be master of the virtual(Money). if u dont have financial literacy then u will work for money.

Am saying that dont work for money.( MAKE THE MONEY WORK FOR U).

is it interesting?

Yep, Do u have any idea for making the MONEY WORKING FOR U then discuss r share ur idea it will be usefull. :XD:

I still believe I'm fresh on creating cash flow on making money work for you, but I have a few tips (coming from a newbie). :D

There are a lot of programs out there that pay a percentage of revenue for participation and referrals. These are known as MLM's, for multi-level marketing. The basic system is that you participate in the program and you get paid... however, you are paid a larger percentage for each referral that you have, PLUS all of the referrals that your referral makes. I explain this better in a bulletin I just recently posted on MySpace about a social network called Yuwie that relies on this concept:

-

Yes, I'm spamming. No, I haven't been infected by *BLEEP*.

(You might see this reposted from time to time. It will be more frequent when I myself actually see results, which come biweekly. I'll keep you guys posted.)

Copy and paste the following link into your browser:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

(Yes, that's a referral link. That's how this system works.)

Now for the description:

Summary: Join yet another social network, but get paid for each page view and each referral to the social network.

Full description: Yuwie is a social network just like MySpace and Facebook except for the fact that a percentage of its advertisements will be paid to each and every person that has a profile on the network. The whole system is very similar to multi-level marketing (MLM), which basically means that you'll earn more for each person that you refer, PLUS everyone that those people refer, and so on. (Look at it like a tree.) This would be the part where I'm referring you and adding you to my tree. =p

Posted Image

That's a chart of how much you COULD be making.

If you have any questions and/or are interested, just message me. I won't bore you anymore with my spam. =)

Thanks guys.

-

As you can see, it only works well if you can make referrals. Which is why I have it now as part of my signature block a referral link in case anyone's interested... but if you have any questions, just message me. I may create a topic that I will bump from time to time to let you guys know of my progress.

But that's MLM in not-so-much-a-nutshell. :)

Another great cash flow source comes from investing. I personally throw my money into various mutual funds and let the blue chip trend carry my profits upwards, provided that the market doesn't suffer too much. (I just recently lost almost $1000 because of China's pull-out of the stock market, plus the 200-point dip of the Dow Jones. However, I'm still up $300, so no money lost yet.) Mutual funds are safer, and as a younger investor I go for aggressive growth, which holds greater risk but at my age group we can afford to lose some, as the long-term trend will ALWAYS go up (unless the fund itself sucks.) You can also invest in bonds and other safer securities, but these are not as great and usually just keep up with the rate of inflation. Of course, there's stocks... but unless you actually pay attention to the market with a hawk's eye, I recommend that you put your money elsewhere. (The potential revenue is outstanding, but the risk is also not worth taking in my opinion.)

Real estate is a safe bet, but you need a LOT of money to begin with to invest. You can either buy land and sit on it, or purchase houses and either flip them, do some home improvement, then sell. Look for desperate sellers, buy low, and immediately sell a little higher. Again, you'll need quite a bit to invest in the first place.

Same concept with cars, if you're into that sort of thing. Buy an abused classic, restore it, and sell it shiny for a great profit.

I hope this helps out for starters. :D

Notice from rvalkass:

Referral links are strictly banned here at Xisto. Please check the Xisto Readme and the rules.

Thanks for sharing ur experience. I want to share some other points. Many people thing that their buying own house and luxuries are asset. But according to me its not Asset these are liabilities becoz they would take money from ur pocket. Real asset is a thing that put money to ur pocket. Show first be clear which are assets and liabilities. And also think about how create an asset. Where money work for u. Share more ideas and ur experience show that people would get clear idea about asset and liabilities..

A house is an asset because you can use it as collateral when you want to take out a loan (NOT recommended because, if something goes wrong, you lose the house). And once you pay off the house, it's yours. You don't have to pay rent anymore. So in the super-long-term scheme of things, the house is putting money into your pocket. Whereas, if you rent forever, you're never gaining anything - and always putting out cash.But if you really want your money to work for you, make sound investments. They don't have to be HUGE investments, either. Here in the United States, the Roth IRA is a big deal. You put a few bucks per year into this IRA and watch it grow. If you begin when you're very young (younger than I am, even) you can conceivably have a million bucks in that account by the time you're eligible to begin withdrawing money from it (when you're in your 50s). That amount of money is not guaranteed. You could lose money on this deal, sure. But it's a good bet to place because the odds are very good that you will, in fact, gain from the investment.That's a long-term thing, though. You don't see benefits when you're young and still working because you're just putting away the money. If you want more accessible funds, become a really kick-butt poker player and go on the World Poker Tour *grins* Or, you know, learn how to play the stock market.

When u r buying house it is an liability and when u sell it with a profit then it will be an asset. Please understand that when you are building your own house its take money from your pocket. hay hay wait i am not saying that don't own a house. U should own a house which should from your assets that put money for building your own house. Am saying that build your asset(THAT PUT MONEY ON YOUR POCKET WITHOUT YOUR PRESENCE). And loan is bad liability so avoid loan. because you are paying 200% back while repaying your loan.please don't take blind risk. Keep rocking.