xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
host007

How You Started Your Dating?

What do get when you take two people on two different parts of the country, two people with their own versions of a life to be lived, their own dreams, desires and nightmares, and yet have the potential of sharing an undeniable chemistry ?...nothing!More often than not, some of the greatest love stories and the biggest happy endings get lost in the smog of ones daily drudgery, passing each other like ships that pass in the night.I met my girl here for the first time. a few mails, phone calls, and wham.. less than a month off.. Shes here in Bangalore, all the way from Sikkim, with me. And I am sure I speak for the both of us when I say, that this is undoubtedly the happiest time of our lives.So, today on the occasion of our first fight as a couple (another week and we will be sharing dentures at this rate, talk about being an old couple)...we would like to thank you guys for being ...hmmmmm ...just being there!Thanks a lot guys...

Your welcome. Keeping on topic, dating may start any number of ways. Also has two concept points: 1. Are you ready to start dating? 2. How do you commence dating someone?I think too many people get pressured into dating well before they are ready to, both mentaly and spritually. Most younger people just look at it as a way to have someone to call thier boyfriend/girlfriend and some times regret some of the decisions they made later on in life. Often you'll couples break up and then move on to someone else only to happen again and most relationships were both parties are under 18 at the time do end and are never permenant. Yet, they act as if though they are in love and that is what causes problems of todays society.OF course if you're ready to start dating, the next question is, "How do I ask her out?" or "How do I get a date?" and of course to some people it just comes naturally with looks or talnets then to others its more a curse because they are shy etc. etc. I believe the world would be simplier if some people took their heads from away from their *bottom* we'd have better relationships in this world not based on soley on looks. I'm Finished.PS. We will always be here for you! Through think or Thin! :XD:

I believe that the key to a good healthy relationship is respect.If you have that (and there is no adequate way to test) then you are ready for a relationship.If you mix well and the chemistry is right, then good job!We're happy for you.

hmm i hate the things about this kind of 'love' and 'dating'.... I don't know why... i just hate itI wonder why must god creates male and female and they will need to be together? Why not just one kind and can self reproduce instead of depending or relying on others? This is very bad, since I hate and really hate such a relationship.Never start dating or you will fail your life, this is what I believe

hate admitting it but my 1st date was set up by my mother. I was about 12 and the girl was 11 or so. sweet girl and I think my mother felt sorry for here because is had downs. We did have a nice time. went out to a movie. Mom Drove us. If I remember right we went to see Saturday Night Fever. The girl and I did go out a couple of more times after that. and even though some of my friends thought I was nuts, she and I remaind good and close friends for a long time.

first of all make a plan, that what u have to do during your dating and then, go to her, with some flower and cloure of flower should be the faverite coloure of your girl friend and it should be very petie and then ask from her that [will you come with me on a date] and then take her to the selected spot were you have to spent your time with her with out any disturbance, but the spot should be unique were your girfriend had never seen before, you sould wear hers faverite colour out fit which yshe like the most and then get some delicious food items which she like the most. you should atract her by talking to her , you should talk to her rilated your boths rilationship. you should talk to her on the topick whichshe like the most. yuo should sing a song to atract more and then and then try to share your fealing which you feal for her. you say how much you love her during your date.after when had spent your time then asked her fore another dating.

Well, I am not the type of guy who makes or creates a character for myself and keep it on and on. But instead of, I would like to comport due to partner character. This means I like to change depending of the partner I have. Let us suppose I have some open relationship, and I like it a lot but this doesn't mean I won't search for a serious relationship. So this makes me little different, but in general I am good person and I like serious and women that show and give endless love.Then, there is something too much important to mention, about dating and relationship. That is the way people where you live concept and view this things. In general in my country girls are serious and pretty fanatic. ;) But still, pro western concepts are being developed and implemented.