xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Trap17 Members Old And New Go Review Trap17 Services

Well after reading those topics from someone who has nothing else better to do then try and ruin someone's business I thought I would show them who the better people are. So as members of Xisto it is our goal now to bring Xisto crashing down on our rivals and show them that Xisto is still as strong as ever. So how do we help out, well that is simple enough go post a review on these web hosting review websites and of course spread the word to other websites, and to start off I have found several websites that have Xisto listed for review and rating. So when you get the time during your posting click one of these links and give Xisto a good review and also if you find other websites that do hosting reviews that are not listed let us know and it will get listed.

So spread the word about trap and make it last another 3 years and of course 3 more years after etc. etc.

Well I posted my review on all of the above except for the Xisto - Web Hosting/qupis - even though I just copied/pasted one review to each site. Lol SM did that as well. While reviewing the sites, I visited the Xisto network and noticed Xisto. I've seen it before and visited but I never looked into it to much. I've noticed a few members from T17 are there and I'm wondering why they have Xisto co-exist with AltaHost when they both have the same features except that Alta offers dedicated bandwidth.

Dedicated BW is provided at Xisto as well. Dedicated BW was something which mattered back in those days when we had no money :-/ Now we have enough power to offer Double to specks! :XD:

Some of them that gave not so flattering reviews either hasnt been there long to form a opinion imo, or either had a busy site that exceeded bandwith (although the later is unlikely). I might look around for other review sites over time and list them on here when I get the chance.