xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Punisher12

Cheap But Effect Way For Autos.

This might be very cheap, but it is a very effective way and is NOT HACKING.I've been accused of using this technique.its simple.Either zoom in or use a weapon with an aim.Draw a dot on your monitor.Tadaa, no scope skills.Crouch and shoot without zooming in.

hehe, i used to use a ruler on Yahoo! Pool but found when I didnt use it, I didnt play as good. As for the no-scope method... Use a very small square piece of masking tape and that should be good. I think I've done that before on Counter-Strike - only problem on a CTR monitor if you move, the thickness of the glass changes the image on the screen.

Ah yes I know what you are talking about. Some people call this the "Grandpa manuver" don't ask me why. But people use this techinque all the time and it isn't hacking it is just a smart way to use a no scoping method. Some people also try and target someone by putting on "see play names" and when the name occurs they shoot. Why? Because you must obviously be targeting the player! But this is a much faster and more effective way. Though i woudln't draw on my screen, I would probably put a piece of tabe or something on it. Obviously not scotch or else I couldn't see it! Haha. Well cool trick, very fun to use, but I rather not because it takes the fun and pride in a TRUE no scope.

Putting a dot on your screen really may not help when your using an AWP.. The best way to practice your no scope is in a death match server using the quick scope method. Clicking your Zoom key, and then your Fire key one after another flicking your mouse at your target. The time between using your mouse2, and mouse1 key is less than a second.

If you happen to have a gotfrag PRIME account, you can find a article about it, that in better detail explains the method.

GOTFrag

Edited by Hephz (see edit history)

I didn't think about drawing a dot on my screen :D But yes, I think that with no aim it will help much, although, possibly later you won't be able to clean the dot from the monitor... :) Quick clicking is an alternative, but CS's interface is not so quick to draw the sights like just to watch at the dot on the screen... And also, when you shot, you must click twice to get to the main position, which may cause you to die while clicking :P