xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
biscuitrat

Biscuitrat's Leaving! New hosting, etc.

Hey guys! I spent a marvelous 2 1/2 years with Xisto, but I think it's time for me to fly. Since I'm going to college next year, and I'm about to enter my work-filled senior year of [edited because I'm a numnut] high school, forum-posting just got a little hard to accomplish. But my website's still the love of my life -- http://www.biscuitrat.com/rg-erdr.php?_rpo=t (a birthday present!) -- so if you wanna keep in touch with me, I'll always be there -- promise!

Love you guys!

Biskie

Edited by biscuitrat (see edit history)

Nooo... Why leave.. peek in for 5 mins. Let someone see that you were here in online list.. more than enough, seriously, I hate the "leaving" word. Have you like seriously made this decision ? Not even a FAINT 1% chance to stay back ?You have been one of the OLDEST members of Xisto and we will miss you a lot. I have enjoyed your posts all this while and now its hard to accept the fact that, I wont see this name in future topics of Xisto. I can change the title to "Won't be much active". :-D

It is sad to see you go, I remember reading your posts in many threads. Good Luck with your studies!! Hope you come and visit us from time to time. I dont have much time either but I do log in a couple of minutes a week and post here and there.

BIS NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! another one from the first generation of trappers is leaving us :D. Another one of my feathers falls off this Archangels wings of good :D. So now who will have to talk to bis?? WHO???? :XD: Don't forget to buy lots of Xisto stock if OpaQue gets an IPO for it :)

Well, I didn't say that I wouldn't be back from time to time! But my main site isn't located here anymore. I loved the service while I was here, contrary to what a quote from one of my recent posts might suggest (and for that I apologize).

I will definitely try to post because I know I always make room for my Internet time. This is a wonderful community and I'll miss it lots, especially those religion debates! Whoopee!

<3 Biskie

Good luck with your new site, and going by the responses from here, come back from time to time and say hello. It wont hurt to catch up with the community here at Xisto :XD: As you said, many debates will keep ya busy when ya pop in here anyway :)