xisto Community
Jiulia

Is It Love? I Need Help! i terribly need help with a guy...

ok... i have a crush on this guy. he works at a video store and i always go there. its almost one year that i go there, but i never realized that i liked him until one month ago. i asked for a job at the video store, but after a few days i went to ask if they actually needed staff because otherwise i was going to ask somewhere else. when i got inside, he turned around and saw me. he quickly served the girl he was talking to and came to listen to our conversation. when the other guy went to ask about my resumee, my crush came up to me and asked: how old are you?" i told him my age and after, we just stared at each other really clueless about what to do. i always go there, but he didnt talk to me any more. we always stare at each other for about 4 seconds when we see, but then somebody always talks to him so we stop looking. i am freaked out to talk to him. i am 17 and he is 20. i really want to ask him his name and stuff, but i never can. it is so easy to talk to my friends, but when it comes to him, i get really scared and my mouth just stops moving.i am really shy. please help me out!! :XD: :):D

You go there all the time, you should know what schedule he has by now or at least have gotten a good picture of it. If he works at the desk, then the next time you feel like renting a video (assuming you can rent there), pick a time when he's bound to be at the desk. That way you'll be "forced" to interact with him (to whatever extent that may be) and maybe shrug off this shyness. Of course if he doesn't get any time at the desk, you'll have to find another way. (Emphasis on the part about you committing an act, by the way.) He already knows your name, so that's a start i suppose. If you got hired, that'll be helpful. If you didn't get hired, you could try asking for another application but from him, just for the sake of interacting more, and when you're done filling it out, you can give it back to him. You know you are capable of talking with him, for you told him your name. I know this is easier said than done, but don't let your emotions get the better of you. For you may be falling in love with someone that isn't who you thought would turn out to be and could lead to a big dissapointment. But here's a question you should answer before making any movements: Why did you fall in love with him?

Well, I suggest you get some confidence before talking to him. I mean, how embarrassing would it be if you are wobbely need and stuttery when you are trying to talk to him? practice in the mirror first.But here is my personal advice from experiences of mine: Don't change yourself just to get with him. Because the thing about guys is that if they see that you will change yourself he will use you for other things. And I would be carefull around him before you tell him how you feel. Make sure he doesn't have a girlfriend first. But don't go up to him and ask "Hey do you have a girlfriend?" it will freak him out.I wish you the best of luck. And if this relationship does not work out how you want it to, keep in mind there are millions of other fish in the sea, and never give up, because there is somebody out there for everyone.But the other thing is, you are a minor and he is a legal adult. This could be the source for a scandal (or it would be in my town anyways :XD:) so just promise me you will be carefull and never give up okay?

thank you. all of you!! :D you are all great!! :XD: i dont know how i fell in love with him. i like the way he talks and his smile, kind of everything about him! :)

omg you are in love, ummm will you betta tell the person to whom you love to. that you fall with him lol so it wont bother you anymore and ask him if he already has a gf if not then try to ask him can i be your gf haha just kidding...just cope up with your interesting love story :XD:

i agree, uve been bitten by the love bug... what to do? U could walk up to him and tell him u like him, I know its difficult but doable. I believe if he is up to it, he should take it from there.And well if he doesn't, mermaid's put it right... there are many more fishes is the ocean.

Listen Jiulia, u have to understand one very important thing. it makes no sense at all to fall in love with someone without letting that person understand, one way or the other, about what you are feeling for him. if you are gonna continue the way you are doing, you might as well consider yourself a failure in this respect, which I believe you are not. So, what are you gonna do?

The next tie you see him, try not to be shy (as this is the hurdle you must jump over in order to achieve your goal). Walk up to him and try in your utmost to be polite (not too polite though) and smile at him. I know it aint gonna be very easy but always try to say things that will cheer him up and not make him to start loosing his temper on you. Who knows, he might (most likely) even be having a crush for you too since you said that you both stare at each other from time to time. if thats the case, all the better for you. You will notice that from his prompt response to everything you say or do. that way, you will get to know/understand that you are not the only one in the confused state.

You can even help him overcome his own fear of approaching you (you have to understand that this shyness thing and fear and confusion also hapens to guys too n not only girls) by being a lil' bit more open and approachable. Don't make yourself apear to be the hard to get type because you will onnly be scaring the hell outa him and you will only succeed in chasing him away.

I hope this piece of advice helps you in your troubles.