xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sirhenry

Halo3 Rumors *Small spoiler inside*

I'll start you off with a big rumor going around the Bungie boards:

Yes, with the release of Halo 2 comes the Halo 3 release date and how fast it's coming will suprise even you. *WARNING - SPOILERS INSIDE*
*PLEASE NOTE THAT SPOILERS ARE CONTAINED INSIDE THIS ARTICLE FROM HALO 2 (most notably the legendary ending)*

After beating Halo 2 on legendary, at first you may seem disappointed. There's no different ending, no extras to be seen, and no true unlockables (the level you unlock can also be unlocked on Heroic). Yet, if you pay close enough attention to the credits, you may find what will be an important easter egg that'll blow you're mind... On the bottom of the credits, at the very end, you'll find an interesting tid-bit of information... "Coming February 9th". Now, what could this mean?

This may mean a 2005 release date, but with just 3 months left this seems doubtful (but definitely in the realms of possibility). This is more likely a release date for 2006.

Other possibilities include that February 9th could be the official announcement of Bungie's next project or the first wave of downloadable content for Halo 2. Bungie has expressed that Halo 3 will not be its next project yet this released date does leave some speculation...

Also, more hints of a sequel come from the Halo 2 soundtrack, titled "Vol. 1". You would expect another volume to come out but with all the music from Halo 2 already on the disc this hints at the Halo 3 soundtrack.

Will Halo 3 come out in a mere 3 months, or possibly another year? What does the date mean, is Halo 3 finally here? One thing is for sure, the only way you'll know is on February 9th, when something special from Bungie is sure to come.
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/?

Also note that others have said that it not only says February 9th, but actually Tuesday, February 9th! That would be 2010!

Has anybody beaten it on legendary? Does anybody know of any video evidence?

Tell me your thoughts on a very exciting topic.

in my opinion i'm almost positive there will be a halo triliogy. although i didnt see this "February 9th" date, the way halo 2 ended, how can there not be a third. plus everyone would buy it. just like all of us did for halo 1 and 2. i really don't see what else they can improve on though, besides levels and weapons. it's already the perfect game. any major changes could potentially hurt this masterpiece

in my opinion i'm almost positive there will be a halo triliogy. although i didnt see this "February 9th" date, the way halo 2 ended, how can there not be a third. plus everyone would buy it. just like all of us did for halo 1 and 2. i really don't see what else they can improve on though, besides levels and weapons. it's already the perfect game. any major changes could potentially hurt this masterpiece

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah i think so 2 because the end of halo 2u se more rings so probably there wil be more versions but dont think theil be in 2005

i doubt that halo3 is coming out 2005 possibly the same year as the realease of xbox2. hopely at sametime.. that will b cool. less waiting. some people is waiting for halo2:PC to come out. i think feb.9 stand for realease of halo3 in 2006 or 2007. either it's damn long time.